Ch 5.

"Billy, truth or dare?" Eddie smirked from across the circle you all were seated in.  Bill thought carefully before he chose 'dare'. Eddie's grin grew wider as he thought about his options.

"I dare you... to run around the outside of the house in your underwear," he announced proudly. Bill scoffed before rocking back on his legs from his criss-cross position. 

"Ed... really...?" he groaned. You saw Eddie's head nod a slow 'yes' and another mumbled string of mumbled curse words leaked from Bill's mouth. He slowly got up and went out onto his covered porch while the other Losers followed. Low and behold, Bill actually did the dare and darted back into the house, forgetting to grab his clothes. Beverly giggled and snatched them up, throwing them at his head. The game went on for a few more rounds until it was Richie's turn. 

"(Y/n)..." he said slowly, your name rolling out of his mouth. It sounded disgusting to hear him say your name as confidently as he did. 

"Dare," you snap back before he even got the chance to question.

"Well, that was easier than expected," Richie said while looking surprised, "Seven minutes in heaven. You, me, Bill's room." Your face contorted into the most repulsed way.

"No way, Trashmouth. Pick another," you retorted to his ridiculous dare.

"A dare is a dare, (y/n). No one else so far has pussied out yet. You don't want to let everyone down, do you?" he smirked. You sat in silence while you feel Stanley's hand brush against yours in some sort of reassuring way, letting you know you'd be okay. You didn't have to do anything remotely sexual with Rich, you just had to be in the same room that he did. 

"You're on," you mumble angrily, your heavy footfalls going up the stairs. You're sure to put yourself in a position in which he couldn't make any kind of advances on you before he closed the door behind him. 

"Why would you do this, you know we both hate each other," you spat at him from Bill's desk chair. He plopped down on the side of Bill's bed facing you and shrugged, almost like this didn't phase him half as much as it did you. 

"Thought it might be fun. According to me, you have to follow through with the dare for as long as we're in here. So come here," Richie said, patting his lap. You sit down beside him, that was the best he was getting. You feel his arm start to snake around your hips and pull you over, which you refuted by shoving him. His left eyebrow rose to question your actions before cupping your face gently. You fell off the bed in panic as he went to catch you, but you were one step ahead of him.

"Enough Tozier! I don't think you understand... I don't want anything to do with you. You know I don't like your sexual remarks and groping, why do you think I'd want to kiss you?" you scream at him while picking yourself off the floor. 

"Listen, (Y/n), you're the one who chose to end our friendship due to my stupid humor. It's not my fault you don't like it. In case you don't remember, I do that to everyone in the club. You aren't special," he growls back, getting in your face. 

"I would've thought you'd be able to see how uncomfortable it made me considering how cold I got towards you every time you said something like that. You're an inconsiderate jerk, and I wish sometimes we hadn't have been so close so this wasn't so painful for me. All you do is treat me like a piece of meat and it makes me sick! You didn't even try to fix your behavior, you just-" you rebut before he shoves you back a little. You were so utterly shocked by his physical actions that you reacted in an irrational way; you brought your hand across his face, sending his large framed glasses skittering across the wooden floor under Bill's desk. Richie's hand went to his left cheek, looking you dead in the face. 

"Whatever...! Go ahead and cry, little girl, nobody does it like you do," he screams back at you. You were already on your way to the door before he said anything to you. Ripping the door open and quickly heading out of Bill's room, you trip on the other Losers seated on the floor listening to the conversation. You crash to the floor with a large thud, smacking your temple on the hard floor. 

"The fuck...?" you mumble, pulling yourself back up to see Richie's silhouette still standing in Bill's room. The others looked utterly shocked to see that because of them, you had fallen and were now eyeballing them. You hastily grab your bag and retreat onto his porch, slamming the door on your way out.