Chapter 2- Hi

A/n yes I'm doing cliff hangers

Y/n p.o.v

Then he says.

" Huh? What do you want?"

I gulp and blurt out

"My friend thinks you're hot and wants to smash!"

The girl just laughs as the man nods.

"I'm down where is she?" He asks. I point over to her as he messes up his hair and goes over to her. Leaving me with the strangely attractive women.

I turn around and sit down not wanting to be a third week with (friends name) and the man.

"Hello, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm okay, how about you miss..."
I say, Hopefully she'll give me her name.

"Reanne, and I'm fine miss..."
She copy's the thing i do as I let out a giggle.

"Y/n" I finished.

We then end up talking for hours. About random stuff we like. Amd then we started talking really dirty.

"So, what's rhe hottest thing in the world to you miss y/n?" She asked.

Of course not thinking rights i say.

"When a women over powers me
When I'm being what some people call a brat"

I realized what I said as panic grew in my stomach.

"Yeah that's pretty hot if you ask me. But I'm more of a brat tamer.
I love being fully in control when I fuck women or men or whatever the fuck is in between."
She says, taking a swig of her whiskey. 

My head's goes to rainbows and happiness as i found another girl who's down to be with another girl.

As i take more and more drinks I feel myself losing it.

"Hey reanne do you wannnnnaaa dance?" I ask, sitting on her lap.

Reanne p.o.v

This didn't feel right. It would be wrong to take such a beautiful women home when she drunk.

But I did get a feeling that i want no need to get her home safe.

And if anything happens to her, I'll just claw my eyes out of there sockets.

"No sweet heart, maybe when you get sober up." I say. She just giggles. Then starting to take off her shirt.
I panicked and put her hands above her head.

Then there was a moment were she looked into my eyes. She had the most precious eyes. A bright/dark (eye color).

I shake my head as I pull out her wallet checking her address.

I go up to her friend who is getting hickies all over her neck by Tim (masky).

"I'm going to take her home, Time make sure she gets home safe" I say, holding a now unconscious y/n.

I take the keys from her pants and get into the car. As I buckle her in and start the car, I Snoop around. It's a bad habit of mine.

Plus I'm doing her a huge favor I should get something in return.

I see nothing interesting though.
Her car is very clean, some papers.

I roll my eyes as I start the car and drive off. I head down out of the city, to the outskirts of town.
It was a nice home small but looked like a comfortable living place. I pick her up and carry her in. Opening the door I lie her down on the couch.
Then the urge to Snoop filled me.

I look around her kitchen, mostly healthy stuff. I then look at a new table set.

Then to her room.

I look at her soft bed and lie down for a moment. It was soft and it smelled like her. My eyes flutter as I see her dresser.

I sit up and open it. I see her cute underwear and bras. I take one and shove it in my pocket.  I then left, after giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night my princess. I will see you soon" I say, heading back to my temporary hiding place.