Training

"WAKE UP SHRIMP HEADS!!", a grumpy voice came from the corridor, I woke up and this reminded me of when I was back home, when my mom would always wake me up gently and not bang on the door really hard.

"Good morning", Ansen was already dressed up and his bed was perfectly tidy with no wrinkle. I stared at him wide eyed, seriously what time does he get up?

I quickly went to the girls' bathroom and showered myself. There were only a few girls and most of them were older than me, "guess who?", a pair of hands covered my eyes and I completely stopped washing myself.

"Irelia", I knew because of her voice, she let go and I turned around to see a naked Irelia in front if me.

"Wow Yvonne, I never thought that you'd have a big rack. So what size are you?", she curiously asked, "I'm a C", I immediately answered so she won't pester me about it again and again.

But it only made it worst.

"Really!?", she squealed in delight, "let me see!", she embraced me from behind and started to stare at me.

"What are you guys doing?", Janna came into the baths and stared at the both of us, all the other girls laughed.

"So Sariel joined the medics huh?", Janna asked.

"Yeah, so she'll be spending her time learning about medical stuff", I said washing away all the soap off my body.

"So who is your partner?", Irelia asked, "Ansen", I replied, "judging by the name, Ansen is a boy?", Irelia looked at Janna and then to me, "you have a boy as your roommate?", she whooped, "yes I do", I answered backing away a bit.

We got changed and came out of the baths with our uniforms on, I seperated away from Irelia and Janna to reunite with my group.

"Hey Yvonne, the guys wants to meet you", Ansen smiled, "oh, okay", we walked together to the group and as we approached the boys looked our direction.

"Hey!", a Firran waved his hands at us, "so you're one of the team, nice to meet you, my name is Fleonell, but since you're a girl, you can call me Nel", he smiled, showing his fangs.

"So unfair!", another Firran shouted, "I don't want to call you Fleonell all the time, it takes too much of my energy!", the younger Firran shouted.

"You need to chillax man", Nel patted the younger Firran's head.

"I hate it when older people pat me on the head, I'm fifteen and I shouldn't be treated like a little child, it's just how I look like with my fluffy looks. Anyway, my name is Taz, people usually call me T.K. but Taz is fine, I don't really mind!", he smiled at me so bright that I wanted to just squeeze his cute face and stroke his fur.

"My name is Gark, as you can see, I'm a Baraka and him here is my friend", he nodded at the big guy next to him. "I'm Giga. I might be a scary lookin' lad to ya, but I ain't hurt one single fly", he towered above me.

"Those two Castanics over there doesn't talk much so let me do the introducing. The tall one is Cico, he's got a great temper, and the shorter one is Frey, she looks like a boy, but she's actually a girl", Nel whispered the last part.

Yeah, she is easily mistaken for a boy, so now there are two girls in the group, I'm was so glad that I'm not the only girl in the group.

"Is this all of us?", I asked, "yeah", Taz said, "I thought there were 18 of us?", I turned to my fellow Nuian, "they changed it", he said.

"So, there's only 8 of us", Nel frowned, "well it's the same for each group", I tried to cheer him up and it worked.

Training started, it was hard, and we have to work as a team which was hard because the two Castanics barely talked and the Barakas are too big and heavy to carry over the wall. We were easily tired and we've only done half of the the group training.

"Argh! I can't take this anymore!", Taz collapsed on the ground as we came face to face with another slippy wall to climb, "why don't the big guys carry us over, and we'll pull them up once we're over", Ansen suggested, "good idea", Frey said. She signaled the Barakas to pull her up. "Ladies first", Ansen offered, I smiled at him and hopped onto Giga's big hand with the support of Gark.

I almost tumbled down but Frey quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me up on the wall. Next was Ansen, the two Firrans and Cico, and then the two Baraka's who we had a difficulty to pull up because of their weight.

We finally reached the last obstacle, the hardest out of all the obstacles. A real boiling lava with only tiny islands of land that only one person can go on each. Giga went first, we were told to take off our footware before crossing the lava.

It was finally my turn. I stepped on the rock and hopped onto the other. The closer I get to the middle, the hotter the lava seems to be. I was then forced to hop on the tiny islands by my burning feet. It was painful, but at least I reached the other side.

"Yvonne, you 'kay?", Nel asked while he held out a hand. Next to our group was another group. I stared at each individual until my eyes met with a very familiar ones.

Jax, he changed a bit, he looked more mature. I was surprised, maybe he was not in a good mood, but, he doesn't look like the Jax I knew yesterday.

"Hi", he voiced out, "h-hello", I stuttered, why did I do that? "Reinen, it's your turn!", a boy shouted, one of his teammates. He turned around without saying any word.

Maybe I mistook that Reinen kid, or did he just change his name, but his goofy smile is the same as Jax. "Yvonne, hurry up before we leave you behind!", Taz pulled me, freeing me from my thoughts.

We still have a long way to go, I sure hope this training will be over soon, I wish Sariel was here so she could cheer for me.