Again?

(just so you know, you're 18 years old)

Just like any other day you did your laundry, cleaned the dishes, and did your chores. You lived alone though you still had your own rules you set upon yourself.

You decided to watch a movie. (About 30 minutes into the movie) you get up to go to the bathroom. You hear a big crash and when you get out you see rainbow 2.0 fighting a monster in your living room!? You stand there in shock until you decide to grab your gun and shoot the thing. It poofed and you sighed. "Well, what do you know, it's (Y/N)! I'm awfully sorry for the mess my lady." He scratched the back of his neck as you stared at him. "Are you okay?" You snap out of it and blush. "I-I'm fine!!" You put your hands up to reassure him.

You offer him to watch a movie with you and he accepts. You sit on the couch and he does the same, snuggling up next to you as you blush. "r-rainbow..?" You ask. "Is this uncomfortable? I can move.." he says. "N-No no.. it's fine.. it's comfy.." you say. He smiles at you and your heart flutters.

You were watching a scary movie so you hugged his arm and he blushed, "You scaared?" He teased "N-NO!! I-I'm j-just... Cold..." He chuckled at your response and said, "Scardy caaat~~" he teased once again. You hit his arm playfully. "h-hey~! Naughty cat." You blush and make a cute mad face. (I swear this fanfic is a joke I just wanted to make people cringe please don't arrest me) he tickles you and you try to escape but he grabs your hip and hand and holds you down. You groan at his touch a bit and he blushes. "(Y-Y/N)..?" You look at him with your head against the couch. "Mmh?" You hum in response. He blushes and says "nevermind.." he lets go of you and gets off of you. You sit back up worried. "Are you okay?" He smiles which you know is fake and says..

"I'm fine~!"