the meeting😳

You were always so quiet and peaceful, you'd jog around beach city everyday and see Steven and his friends? Sisters? Don't know, don't care.

One day you decided to jog around further out and you found yourself in front of a... I don't even know? It was big, green, orange, and had a white mane.

It stomped towards you as you fell to the ground in shock. You thought it was over until some guy came floating in with an umbrella. "Don't worry, darling! Rainbow 2.0 is here to save!" He said as he poofed the weird lion looking thing. He helped you up as you stared into his... His... FOUR EYES!? You jump back and realise the fact that he has four eyes, he's pink, and he road in on an umbrella. But his clothes look familiar. You stared at the weird man, he was looking confused as if why you're scared. "What are you?" You say. He started chuckling "I'm a gem! Why are you so startled? Us gems protect your city all the time". You remembered Steven's "family" and realized how retarded you were. He's one of them, how could I not know, stupid stupid. He reached out to shake your hand and you shook it with hesitation. "I'll see you around.... Uhm?"

"(Y/N), my name is (Y/N)" (Your name) "Ah, (Y/N)! What a stunning name." You blush a bit. He notices. "See you around... (Y/N)". He jumps off. You were sad to see him go... Why?