When you hurt, I do too

This is anther sad one cepaus I is sad today. So, this is your backstory!

(M/P) (Mortal parent) Had abused you. Mentally and physically. You're a year round camper. You've been here since you were 11, and now you're 16. You still went home for Thanksgiving, but that was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After coming to the (G/P) cabin from being kicked around and yelled at by more popular kids than you, you decided that it was time to do it again. And you say that like it happens rarely.

Nope!

Everyone else had just went to dinner.

You were alone.

With your thoughts.

And your knife.

You had hidden it under your bed. Almost every night, you used it. Life just hurt you that much. Yeah, it was wrong, but so is raising the dead.

Or eating staplers.

Or using some kid's famous dad for bait.

Or killing of your own Mom, but I know that was an accident. I was just blinded by anger. And no one knows.

You unzipped the (F/C) bag and pull out a swiss army knife. It was also (F/C). Holding close to your arm, you slice. From your shoulder to your wrist. It's a dull pain. You're not satisfied.

Holding the knife close to your other arm, you cut. Deeper. And deeper. Until the pain was satisfying enough. Which was when it was so much pain, you could barely see straight.   

"Y-Y-N, what did you do?" A voice stuttered behind you.

You knew that voice.

Very well.

Your crush.

Leo Valdez, Bad Boy Supreme.

Tears filled your vision as Leo ran over and held you close. You both stayed in the floor. Leo had blood on his shirt, and he didn't seem to notice. You were so thankful for him. He was your everything. You cried into his shoulder while he rubbed comforting circles on your back.

"What would make you want to do this, (Y/N)?" Leo asked after you had stopped crying.

And you broke. You cried even more as you explained everything. He kept silent and nodded, like he knew what you had gone through. Then, he told you a story of his own. He cried and you comforted him. It stayed like that all night. People found other places to stay for the night. When Leo figured you were asleep, he placed a soft kiss on your head, and put you in your bed (Rhymes XD). He crawled behind you, his arm around your waist, making sure you were safe. Once he was comfortable, Leo whispered something you would never forget into your ear.

"Whenever something hurts you, it hurts me too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, I'm going to try and post another one shot tonight. Also, guys can read this too! Im still working on the Gay/Lesbian thing, but I'm trying.