AZIMUTH

In the home planet of all creatures born the princess of the whole universe. Her majesty's name is Y/N, She was born with all the kinds of different powers that no one has but her. A lot of people wants to kill her for her blood that smells like the flower Middlemist Red. This year she just turned 17 years old. Her parents ask her where and what planet she wants to live in.

Y/N:Eomma, Appa I want to live on Earth

Eomma:Princess if thats what you want ok.

Appa:Princess we will miss you.

(You hugged both your parents very tight)

(You Broke the hug)

(You saw your parents and everyone was crying so much)

Y/N:I love you guys so much.

(You gave them a weak smile)

Parents:Princess do you want to take the ship or fly there.

Y/N:I'll take the ship. I'll just go pack my things.

(You packed your lagguage and shrinked them into little pieces. You put them in your bag pack with your laptop, phone, headset, and bunny plushie)

(You hugged everyone and drove off to earth)

(You arrived at *any country you want*)

Since you are the princess of the universe and the heir to the trown you are verh rich and can speak in any language.

(You payed workers to build your dream mansion before you even travelled to earth and already enrolled for college)

(At home)

*knock knock*

                                         TO BE CONTINUED