bc!! family reunion

lmao i've has this chapter for years so here yall have it

bc: bonus chapters!!

i got back home and i could see my father and michael drinking tea on the front porch. my fathers lawn had been redone with lovely red roses and high hedges on the side.

"like, how it is so far? we're thinking of planting some more roses of different kinds.", my father gushed.

"its- its great dad, better than it did before.", i smile, still bewildered.

he gets up and hugs me, rubbing the top of my head. "good to see you early y/n!". i guess i dreamt my father to be more loving i guess, hes definitely not the tight ass he used to be.

my mother then comes out wearing a bright yellow dress.

"wow! look at my beautiful wife!", he smiles lifting her up in the air. and my parents definitely didn't have a great relationship until now.

"dinner is ready in an hour, michael if you wanna join, i cooked more!", my mother smiles.

i look at michael and he looks at me, smiling. "sure! why not?", he smiles.

"how about bring your family michael?", my father insists. i gulp, whos his family?

"sure! mind if i call them now?", he replies.

"go ahead!", my father smiles. i sit beside michael as he calls his "family".

"hey mum, do you want to have dinner at the y/l/n's? they're up the road from us.", he says excitedly.

"okay cool, i'll see you then! bye, love you too.", he hangs up smiling. i ask him if he has any siblings.

"i have a step-sister and a baby step-brother.", he replies. a few minutes later i see a familiar family walk towards my home. oh my god. it's the harmon family: ben, vivien, their daughter; violet and the baby son who was thought to never to be able to live a normal life.

"you're sister is so pretty.", i gush.

"violet? ew.", he chuckles. he gets up and ben ruffles his hair, smiling.

"you must be y/n!", vivien smiles, putting her arms out to hug me.

"beautiful home you have!", ben expresses. my mother and father come out excited and happy.

"ahhh! welcome to the y/l/n residence! come in! make yourselves at home!", he shouts happily. and one thing my father never did before, was be an extrovert and charismatic. all throughout the night, my father treated the harmon family like his best friends. my siblings we're more loving and joyus. my mother was nurturing and equal. michael never was the anti-christ, he had a normal birth, normal upbringing. he had a father and a mother who loved and gave him everything a son would want.

michael was the same kid, same innocent personality, same looks, same smile. i was happy. i fell in love again.