Mercenaries and Menaces

After having to be the boss around here, I get really tired.

How does Chiron do this job for centuries? Speaking of Chiron he finally woke up, but he is in great pain. I think he will have to stay in the infirmary for a while.

The good thing about the camp is all the campers are actually listening to me. I guess when a guy threatens to destroy you, you start listening.

So now we just need to have an idea of who is capable to fight and not get destroyed. It will be bad if we put a 5 year old fight and get his head chopped off by an Axe. 10-12 year olds will fight most of the monsters. Teenagers will fight the monsters of Hades. People who have been to camp for a while will fight the gods.

Then a meeting was called for the leaders of each cabin. We went to our meeting room to try to find out who is with us and against us. We already knew about Zeus, Hera, Ares, Aphrodite, and Hades. Then I remembered something else. I remembered the vines that came up. Dionysus. Now that makes six. When the meeting stared a flash of light shined. I saw two people with bows. " Artemis," Thalia yelled.

"Hello hunter." Everyone started to gasp. "Where is Apollo," I said.

"Zeus has threatened to kill Apollo if he went with me."

After that fun note, we started the meeting. We showed everyone the battle plans. No one disagreed. That was mostly what we talked about.

When everyone left I asked Artemis to stay. "Do you know anyone else that might come help us," I asked. Then Poseidon came into the room to get me. "Son, another Olympian has come to help. I ran outside to see who it was. It was Hermes. Then he pulled his sword out and attacked. He hit a camper to the ground. He then stabbed on in the leg. Then he looked dead straight into my eyes. I saw that his eyes were blood red. Then Poseidon shot a wave at him and Artemis captured him when he was trying to pick himself back up. Then he was teleported back.

Then another flash of light came, but this time it was Hephaestus. Everyone drew arms, but then he said," I am with the Warriors of Darkness.

"Who is that?," said a camper. Then all of the Dark Knights walked in front. "Us," I said.

After that whole show I went to my cabin. I picked up a book from under my bed. I write in this book about the gods with me and the ones against me. I put Hermes under Menace and put Artemis and Hephaestus under Mercenaries.

It was all just happening too fast. Now that makes 7 against me and 3 with me. All that was left was Athena and Hestia.

Then Rachel came in. "Hey Percy are you OK," she asked. "Yeah," I said. Then mist started coming out of her mouth.

When you go right there is a fight
Travel west
To do the best
Choices are troubled
But family in more
Win the fight with lightening
To be safe