Chapter - 11

Next day...

Daya woke up and saw himself on couch... He recollected night incident... Thought abt Shreya and moved to him room to see her... He went and saw shreya lying on head rest and tears at corner of her eyes... This pin him to see her with tears... He moved near her and bend towards moved his hand near her eyes and was abt to touch her but Shreya opened her eyes and saw Daya close to her and was lost in his eyes... Daya was also lost in her eyes... Both were lost in each other eyes... Inches apart... But was disturbed by calling bell... Both came out from there eye lock... Daya moved back and shreya turned her head to other side... Daya went down n opened the door... It was Kavin...

Daya- arey Kavin tum... Aao...

Kavin moved inside- hello sir... Good morning...

Daya smiled lightly- good morning... Mai coffee lekar atha hu tumhare liye... Batho tum...

Kavin- nahi sir... Abhi nahi... Wo mai shreya ko Lena ayatha... Kaal raat se yeahi par hai na... Apko taklif hui hogi... Thank you sir Shreya ka khayal rakh ne ke liye...

Daya- ismai thank you ki kya baat hai Kavin... Yee tho mera farz hai...

Kavin with fake smile- haan sir... Yea tho apka farz hai... Ab... Sir mai Shreya se

Daya- haan wo kamre mai hai... Tum jao...

Kavin nodded and went to room... Saw shreya sitting on bed...

Kavin- shreya...

Shreya felt something different in his voice- Kavin...

Kavin with serious tone- ghar chale... Bohut late horaha hai... Phir bureau bhi jana hai...

Shreya nodded and both came down...

Daya- shreya ab kasa feel kar rahi ho... Abhi bhi thakan hai tho aaj rest lelo... Mai acp sir she baat kartha hu...

Shreya- it's ok Daya... Mai tik hu... Iski koi jarurat nahi hai...

Daya just gave a smile...

Kavin- chale... Shreya nodded and both went home... Hole journey went silent... Kavin was lost and shreya felt change in his behaviour... They reach home... Shreya got fresh and came down and prepared breakfast... Kavin was still in room and was lost... Shreya went to call him...

Shreya- Kavin breakfast ready hai... Tum ready hogai kya... But saw him sitting on bed...

Shreya- Kavin...

Kavin- haan Shreya...

Shreya- Kavin... Baat kya hai... Subha se dekh rahi hu... Khoye khoye lag rahe ho... Baat kya hai... Placed hand on his shoulder...

Kavin jerked her hand- kuch nahi... And went to washroom... Shreya was shocked by his behaviour... She went down and waited for him to come... After sometime Kavin came... Both had their breakfast and left to bureau... Hole day Kavin has not talked with Shreya... Shreya was confused by his behaviour...

In evening every one was about to leave but stopped by acp voice...

Acp- ek minute rukho Sab...