XIII

[Name] watched Kaminari being dragged to the couch by Itsuka, as she pet Monoma. It was the only way he would calm down. "That's a good little rat. Now, no more spreading the bubonic plague." [Name] said with a calm voice. 

Juzo wheezed and broke out into hysterical laughter at her words. Itsuka deadpanned and slapped Juzo in the back of the head. "OW-"

[Name] pulled out her phone, only to hear Monoma growling, causing her to look up to see a frightened Sero. "Oh hi spiderman, down you stinky rat." [Name] smacked Monoma, making him whimper. "That disgusting animal is your friend?" Sero looked disgusted. "Aw he's not disgusting, he's just feral." [Name] smiled. 

"...why is Denki on the couch shaking?" Sero asked. "Oh, the rat did it." [Name] pointed at Monoma. "Wh-" "Don't ask, too lazy to explain it all."

Later because I'm lazy 😍

Everyone had woken up in the living room, but [Name] was nowhere to be seen. "WHERE IS MY LOVE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY ANGEL, FIENDS?!" Monoma turned to look at Kaminari and Sero. "NOTHING YOU RABID FURRY." Kaminari screeched, backing away from him. "I found her..!" Itsuka said. Monoma, Kaminari, and Sero ran to Itsuka was.

[Name] was in the dryer, one of her legs hanging out, sleeping peacefully. Kaminari slowly pulled out his phone, taking a picture. "How is that comfortable-" Sero said, staring at [Name]. "She's small enough to make it work-" Itsuka nodded in approval.

1-A UWO

You (kaminari): guys, [Name] is so cute :(

You: [Sent attachment]

Bakuwugo: WH-

Izuwu: SIHGOIJOSUPFJHSAJ WHEN DID YOU MEET HER?!

Ochakowo: She's hot 😳

Tsuwu: *lesbian panic*

Serowo: ah shit

Towokoyami: I stopped listening to Avenged Sevenfold for this... I don't regret it.

Ochakowo: AHHH- TOKOYAMI APPROVES-

Mineta 😐: 👀

Showoto: Cute.

Izuwu: ...

Tsuwu: ...

Ochakowo: ...

Serowo: ...

Ochakowo: O H M Y G O D. 

Izuwu: TODOROKI SAYS SHE'S CUTE JGOHUIRNALNF-