Meeting the Teachers

The boot camp mansion. Andy brings you in and you see all five boys. Liam’s wearing a hat, a pair of sunglasses, some sweats and a loose shirt. Beside him, Louis is wearing a beanie over his hair except for his bangs in the front, his red pants and one of his many famous striped shirts and his glasses to see. Next to Louis, Zayn is wearing a white shirt filled with paint all over it and some chinos. Beside Zayn, Niall has on his famous cap, a red polo shirt, his usual pants and a whistle hanging from his neck. And last but not least, Harry, he’s wearing black pants suit, a white shirt with a tie and a black suit jacket over it.

“Hello [Y/N],” they all say at the same time and smile.

You grin back at them and look around the house, hinting what you guys did there last time.

“It’s not what you think though,” Louis explains.

Your face immediately drops. Harry hits Louis and turns to you. “It is but not a boot camp; you miss [Y/N] [Y/Last/N] are going to go school - One Direction style.”

Liam advances by a few steps and says, “Hi I’m Liam and I will be your bus driver tomorrow morning.” He nods at you before taking the few steps back.

Louis then walks a few steps and continues, “I’m Mr. Tomlinson and I will be your drama teacher tomorrow, first period.” He smiles and goes back to his spot.

Zayn moves forward and adds, “I’m Mr. Malik and I will be your art teacher tomorrow, second period, don’t miss it.” He winks seductively at you and returns to his position.

Niall steps forward and says, “I’m Mr. Horan and I will be your sex ed teacher tomorrow, third period.” He grins sheepishly at you and clumsily returns to his place.

Then Harry advances and finishes, “And I’m Principal Styles. You’ll only see me if you get in trouble so the choice is up to you miss [Y/Last/N].” He steps back and never stops staring at you intently.

“Well we’ll see you tomorrow bright and early. Goodnight [Y/N],” Niall says and nods to the direction your room is.

You smile and wave at them, going off to your room. You get in the room and grin at the familiar surroundings. The teddy bear is still on the bed and there’s pyjamas as well. You notice there’s now an alarm clock on your bedside table. You smile and change into your pyjamas and get in bed, waiting for a beautiful day filled with fun tomorrow.