Louis The Drama Teacher

You run inside the room and clutch your chest, panting from all the running and exercise. You see new clothes on the bed and walk over to it. You see a note over the big pink fabric.

You pick it up and it says: Sorry babe but your “Skylar’s Outlaw” in the Call Me Maybe music video; the outfit is too weird. Louis said he is NOT wearing a cowboy hat! So he switched things up a bit. He picked you an outfit from a story but you’re reenacting a different one. Don’t be late, Louis’ class the the third on your right.

You grab the pink fabric and gasp as you see a beautiful dress right in front of your eyes. It’s a petunia colour and is very long; the fabric is so beautiful and silky.

You put it on and run your fingers through your hair before running over to his class. You walk in just as a bell goes off and you gasp. Man, the boys really went all out for you!

Louis has his back turned to you and you walk over to him slowly.

“Hey Louis,” you smile.

“It’s Mr. Tomlinson babe,” he says and turns to you.

You gasp at his outfit and your eyes practically pop out of your head. He’s wearing a white long-sleeved dress shirt that’s unbuttoned so you can see his stomach and flawless abs. He’s also wearing dark blue tight jeans that look so good on him.

“So I picked a different story which is called,” he shows you the book of a girl laying down on the grass and a boy on top of her, kissing. “‘The Temptation of Savannah O’Neill’. I will admit I have not read the book but I have read the summary and the plot is perfect for what we can re-enact.”

“Well he’s her handyman and whenever he fixes something, she gets aroused and wants him but it’s only until around the tenth - we can say it’s the third - time that she finally does something about it,” he smirks.

“Okay,” you giggle.

Louis winks and puts the book down. Louis walks on over to you and stares deeply into your eyes.

“I hear you needed some fixing ma’am?” he says in a deep voice.

You can’t help but actually swoon for him a bit. You smile and say, “Yeah there’s a hole in that corner.”

Louis walks over to it and bends down, his ass sticking up in his tight jeans - making it look flawless. You admire his ass and sigh, wanting to see him without those pants. Your mind gets to wondering about how hot the sex is going to be and how amazing it will feel like.

“Miss [Y/Last/N]? I’m done,” Louis smirks amusingly.

You blush and then manage to stutter, “Um, the t-table, it’s wobbly…”

Lou smirks and goes over to the table. Your mouth dries up and you can’t help but follow behind him. He bends back down once again, flaunting his amazing ass. You can’t help but let out a whimper, your underwear are soaking wet already.

Louis turns to you and your hormones take over. You push him onto the empty table and sit on him, blushing at what you just did. Louis smirks and adds, “This will cost extra babe.”

“I’ll pay whatever it takes,” you whisper seductively.

Louis bites down on his bottom lip and groans.

“I’m going to get fired for this but what the hell,” he mumbles.

He grabs your head and pulls you towards him, crashing his lips down on yours. You kiss him back deeply and cup his jaw. Since you’re sitting on his lower region, you start grinding your bum into him.