First Day

“IT’S NOT ME IT’S NOT YOU THERE’S A REASON

I’M JUST TRYNA READ THE SIGNALS I’M RECEIVING

IT’S LIKE A STONE ON FIRE, CAN YOU FEEL IT?

I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU GIRL BUT I BELIEVE IN

WORDS WILL BE JUST WORDS

TILL YOU BRING THEM, TO LIFE!”

You groan and slam on the alarm, slowly getting up. Your ears are ringing from the blasting of “Another World”. You rub your eyes and slowly get out of bed.

“Oh [Y/N] honey,” a very female, high-pitch voice cries out. “Get ready for school! Your first outfit is on the chair by the closet!”

You don’t even want to know which guy was using that voice, it’s more funnier and better to leave it unknown. You walk over to the chair and see a note on the outfit.

You pick it up and read it. It says: Walk over to the gate of the mansion to get in and wait for your bus to come. Don’t forget to wear this! ;)

You put the note away and look at the clothes, your mouth dropping slightly open. There’s a small white t-shirt with a v-neck with a very very short mini plaid skirt. Of course they’d pick something slutty to wear.

Either way you put it on and go walk to the gate of the mansion. It takes you a few minutes to get to the gate and then you wait.

You see a bus come a minute later or so and stops in front of you. The door opens and Liam is wearing the exact same outfit as the last time you saw him.