6

The next day? No way did I go to school! I stayed at home until the next Monday. Ethan hurt me really bad but I needed to go to school. I needed to be with my friends now more than ever. I missed my friends a lot so I just went no matter how hurt I got.

When I walked into school I was surprised that my friends didn't come rushing up to me. It was a little odd but I tried not to notice as I walked to my first-period class.

By lunch I still hadn't since Ally, Sage, or Ranger thankfully the same went for Ethan, Grayson, and Molly. I walk outside and pull out my phone.

Me: Where are you guys?

Sage: In cafe back left corner table...

I walk into the cafe over to their table to find Molly and Ethan sitting with them. No one looked up as I walked over so I hid behind some people to hear what he or she were talking about. "She's known since grade one Koda liked her." I heard Ranger say "Yea she just toying with him to make him jealous but I guess he finally broke." Sage said I could hear Molly laughing "Yeah I don't think she ever liked me."

Ethan. Of course, he had pissed me off and talk about me when I wasn't there. Well, I was there so he wouldn't get away with that comment.

"You're right Ethan I didn't like you. I loved you. I fell for you and when you had the accident I was beside you until you said you forgot. That hurt me more then I can say then we got back together and I was so happy I finally got the boy I loved back. You broke up with me because of the rumors going around. YOU BROKE ME ETHAN I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!!!" I cover my mouth as the words pool out. My eyes gloss over so I run into the bathroom lock the door and ball my eyes out on the floor.

It seemed like this was my life now. Letting Ethan Dolan break my heart from time and time again. This was going to be the last time. I wouldn't let him do this to me again.

I felt like a fool crying all myself in a bathroom.

The bell rang I knew I needed to get to class so I brushed myself off cleaned my face and went out facing the world on my own.