7

Tuesday back to school again. Honestly, I had nothing left to worry about. No friends. No relationship. No problems.

All the bullying had stopped since the scene in the cafe when I told everyone that I was still in love with Ethan so there was that but I'm fine now.

I put some broken headphones in my ear so no one would talk to me even tho no one wanted or needed to anyways but for safe measures.

Unforntaly as I was walking down the halls to my first class I heard someone calling my name. I just ignore them and continue to walk down the hall like I couldn't hear them. I felt a pair of arms pull me into an empty classroom. "Hey!" I said removing my headphones. Molly looks at me with her eyes blazing. "You still love Ethan." She spits in my face. I push her away from me "not anymore." I say trying to distance myself from her. She pulls me backwards toward her.

I turn around "I'm done with Ethan he's played with my heart to many times!" I yell at her spinning on my heels making for the exit. "If I catch you with him you'll regret it." I stop dead in my tracks. No way was I letting some bitch threaten me.

"I'm so afraid the big strong Molly's going to hurt me," I say in my fakest voice. She charges at me head first I move out of the way as her head hits a wall. SHe spins around to face me again walking up to me. She sends her fist towards my face but I duck and throw my head into her stomach. She backs up then runs at me. I move out of her way again. As she runs by I grab her hair and throw her to the ground.

After that, I quickly walk out of the classroom and make my way over to my first-period class. Round one me but there was still a few more rounds to go...

At lunch, I went looking for Ethan when I found him to my surprise he was alone. Taking my chances I walk over to him. "I think we need to talk." He nods his head "I agree can we talk outside?" I grab his hand and lead him outside.

"Yesterday I had no idea you were listening I was just trying to make Molly feel better. She really likes me but I still like you." I blink in surprise I look over his shoulder then pull him into me giving him a nice hot kiss. He kisses me back with a burning passion I've never felt in him. He breaks apart and I feel my cheek sting where Molly had just slapped me.

"You little bitch! I thought you were over him!" Molly yells at me. I look over at Ethan then back to her. "You can never get over someone you love."