Chapter 8

I wake up at 8 and I have a shower and get dressed in some chavy clothes. I get into my car and drive for ten minutes.

When I arrive at the modelling agency, it's 9:20. Scott sees that I've pulled up outside and comes and greets me. He walks up to me and I put my hand out for him to shake it but he carries on walking towards me and he snogs me! I'm so shocked! He ten pulls away 'aww' and says hi! I say hi back and he walks me into the reception of the building. He checks me into the computer and takes me up the stairs and into a room full of clothes! Heaven!!! I'm handed over to a short Asian woman called Abi. She tells me to take my clothes off. I ask if there is a cubicle or something but there isn't and I have to take my clothes off where I am stood.

I am left stand in my underwear and she tells me to take them off aswell, I'm not comfortable with this but I guess it's just part of the job. I take them off and I'm stood completely naked. I tried to hide my parts with my hands but Abi drags my hands away. She then gets on her knees and puts some gloves on. She then waxes my pubic hair and gives me a thorough wash in all places!

Scott walks in suddenly but instead of walking out again, he walks up to me and examines me. He then picks out some clothes for me to wear but before he hands me them, he gets on his knees and has a look aswell, I can feel his breath, he is that close to me. Unfortunately Scott doing this has made me slightly hormonal and I'm staring to firm up. Scott hands me the clothes and then walks into the bathroom.

I put the clothes on and walk into the makeup room. The women in their spend about half an hour trimming my beard to perfection and layering me with foundation and mascara and eyeliner. I then go to the hair department and then cut my hair to shape.

It's about midday and I'm called into the modelling studio. Scott is stood behind the camera. He keeps putting his hands on my body to mould me into the pose he wants.

After about half an hour, Scott turns to Abi and ask what's on the schedule. "Okay everyone! Time for the naked modelling!"

OH MY GOD! HELP ME NOW!