Chapter 2

Scott? That's his name? That's kind of cute. What I'm glad about is that I've got his number. What I need to think about is WHEN do I text Scott? I can't do it straight away, he'll think I'm desperate but I can't leave it till next week, he may find someone way cuter than me.

The rest of the day speeds on in the anticipation of calling him later. I finish work at 5:00 and I'm exhausted. I drive home with the music pelting and I realise I'm singing at the top of my lungs and the windows, I look around and in the car to my right, Scott. This is awkward and to avoid him seeing my face, I go even though it's a red light. I get beeped at loads but it's worth the effort. I get home at about 5:30 and I decide to clean myself up a bit, Time to pluck my eye brows, I think to myself. I go and get the tweezers and a damp, hot cloth and a mirror. I sit on the toilet lid because I have no other seat in the bathroom and I hold the hot cloth on my eyebrow. I then pluck it till its hits perfection. Then I do the other. When I finish, my skin is a tad red but it's better than bushy eyebrows. Perhaps some quality time to myself, but I REALLY a want to text Scott! Is it a good idea? I go and make myself comfy on the sofa and just look at the number and my phone. Should I? Shouldn't I? It seems a waste if I don't. I unlock my phone and and type in his number. Then I think of a cute message to send him so we can get together for coffee or something. I send it asking if we can meet up tomorrow, I can't wait to see those blue eyes again!