tease

His eyes kept drifting to her legs, tightly clad in black tights. Though her soft, creamy skin was concealed behind the sheer fabric, it made them much more attractive. Hardin forced his eyes away when his mind began depicting vivid images of how the soft material would feel underneath his fingers as they trailed their way upward and well under her black skirt.

Tessa, on the other hand, was unaware of the way he shifted on his side of the bed next to her, a feeble and inconspicuous attempt to make his jeans more comfortable, her attention instead fully enraptured by the book she was reading. Truth was, Hardin couldn't stop thinking about the first time they slept together two weeks ago, or the many, many times after that. The way she had cried his name, how her hands gripped his back, the many things she breathlessly whispered in his ear…

He had to get a grip.

He couldn't just let his mind entertain dirty fantasies about her all day. Granted, he was a hormonal teenager, but if he couldn't control himself, he'd walk around with a hard on most of the time.

As expected, his eyes swiveled to the expanse of her legs and this time, Tess looked up, eyebrow arched. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," he assured her, running a hand through his hair nervously. "What's it you're reading again?" He asked this to distract away from the fact that he wanted nothing more but to suck on her collarbones, plainly visible through the open buttons of her blouse.

Tessa considered his guilty expression for a moment and he thought he spotted a glint of amusement in her eyes. Her lips twitched when she answered, "weathering heights."

"Oh," he replied, wishing he had a better answer. Biting his lips, his eyes traveled to her exposed neck.

Noticing, Tessa smirked, shutting the book and setting it on his bedside table. Before he was fully aware of what was happening, she had swiftly moved to hitch one leg around his hips, hands resting on either of his shoulders as she straddled him. A wicked spark in her eyes, she replied in a would-be innocent whisper, "It's really, really hard, you know."

Her hot breath caressed his face and Hardin felt himself grow harder. Tessa must have felt it against her inner thigh for she smirked. Fighting to keep his hands on her thighs and not higher where they ached to travel, he managed, " Yeah, it is."

Her reply came in the widening of her smirk, accompanied by a tiny grinding motion of her hips against his. Hardin hissed, feeling he could come there and then. She leaned in to kiss him and whisper in his ear what she intended to do with him. He was lucky to have made it past that.

A second later, Tess was undoing his shirt buttons as fast as she could without her mouth leaving his. "I thought about doing this all day," she confessed breathlessly against his lips, her eyes hooded and dark. The silent confession made his fingers dig into her skin momentarily. "Ever since we first…" She trailed off, plucking hungry kisses on his lips, her nails grazing lightly across his stomach.

Hardin shivered. The blood rushing away from his head left him so dizzy he almost missed what she was saying. He hummed against her mouth in response. "Is that what you do in your free time, Tess?" he teased, short of breath, during one of the tiny pauses in which their lips broke apart. "Fantasize about all the dirty things you want to do to me?" His own fingers crept under her skirt, his thumbs trailing along something that felt like lace. With a groan, he realized it was the trimming of her thigh high stockings.