Prologue

"What's your phone number?" The brunett asked.

"Why?" Taehyung laughed.

He was at the bar, having a few shots before. Everything and everyone seemed to be fine.

"You're hot."

"Like a fireeee."

"That's not what I meant."

"What's hotter than the fire?"

"You."

"No." Taehyung shook his head. "One more try."

"I have no clue, tell me." The stranger was getting quite upset with the young kid in front of him.

"The sun." Taehyung smiled, thinking how smart he seemed now.

"Great. Now the number issss?" The stranger was loosing his patience.

"Gimme your phone."

He wrote down the number and the stranger smiled happily.

"Thanks, kid." He saved the contact.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked, small smile never leaving his red lips.

"I'm Yoongi. What's yours?"

"Well... my name isssss..." he used the dramatic silence to think about one of his friends, whose number he wrote down for the stranger.

"Your name is?" Yoongi repeated impatiently.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Alright, nice to meet you!" Yoongi smiled.

"Nice to meet you, too." Taehyung nodded.

"Well, I gotta go, my Uber driver is waiting for me already. But I'm gonna text you once I'm home!" Yoongi gave him a goodbye hug and left the bar.

"You can thank me later, Jeon," he smiled for himself and ordered himself another shot.

If Hoseok keeps on being this late as usually, he'd pass out before he comes.

"Here you are, couldn't find ya, babe." Hoseok finally arrived. "I'm sorry, had some stupid customers who didn't understand that we were closing. I've been out of my mind, really."

"No worries, babe." Taehyung got up for a small kiss. "You wouldn't believe what I did."

"Oh god, what did you do? The way you're smiling scares me, tho..."

A/n: Hey!

I'm back with another fiction! Hope you're gonna like it.

Let's say, this gonna be a comedy. Something to relax at.

Hope you're gonna feel it that way as well, since it's kinda easy to write this. And I even like the idea of it!

Also I did the cover using my handwriting so sorry for that 😂 I'm just too lazy to do it on my laptop

So yeah, let me know if you like it or not!

Love you!❤️❤️