Chapter 3 (rewritten)

I slowly woke up. I looked around, I'm in some kind of red water. I stood up and turned around, I saw a kage.

''Hello?''

''Are you a Haruno?'' asked a deep voice. It came from the kage I looked closer, two red eyes were staring back at me. 'Is he....'

''Kurama?'' I asked. It slowly stepped closer to the light. It is Kurama.

''So you must be the Haruno child that was around that boy.'' he said.

''Kurama I'm so sorry.'' I said. He just looked at me.

''What for child?''

''For the way things happened, for the way we treated you.'' I said and bowed.

''You're..... so similar to her.'' he said.

''What do you mean by 'we' there weren't any Haruno members present when I was captured.'' he said.

''There may not be any members of my clan there but we are human, the same blood. And for that I am sorry Kurama.'' he smirked and nodded.

''Huh.... you really are the same as her.'' he said.

''Who?'' I asked.

''Hana, the firs Haruno our guardian.'' he said.

''Thank you Kurama.'' I said and smiled.

''Don't get soft on me kid. Listen keep an eye on the boy, something will happen to him in the soon future.'' he said.

''Hai, Kurama.''

''Can I ask you something?'' I asked.

''What?''

''How can I talk to you again?'' I asked.

''Because you're a Haruno you could talk to me by concentrating.'' he said. I nodded.

''Now go back kid.'' he said and I turned around.

''Sakura, it's Sakura not kid and thank you.'' I said and everything went black again.

===============================

What Sakura didn't notice when she left was that the great nine tailed beast is...... smiling.

''She is your thruest heire....... Hana.''

===============================
Sakura's p.o.v.

When I came to Naruto was looking at me wide eyed.

''What?'' I asked.

''You hair it turned black at the tips...'' he said.

''Black....?'' I took a pice of my hair and looked at it. It really was black at the tips. Then I remembered..... 'On some rare ocasions they have multy colored hair. When someone has hair like that it is said that that Haruno clan member is in a presenc of the tailed beast and is conected very deeply to that tailed beast and the beast to them....'