Unexpected visitors

While you, Arcee and Aria were out taking a walk in the forest you all heard arguing. At first you thought that Arcee would need to hide since she was currently in her Cybertronian form, but when you saw two Cybertronians arguing she got in front of you and Aria.

"Servos in the air!" Arcee yelled as she pointed her blasters at Strongarm and Sideswipe.

"Don't shoot!" Sideswipe said as he held his servos up.

"Wait, we're Autobots!" Strongarm said.

"Yeah, what she said!" Sideswipe said.

"What are you two doing here?" Arcee asked as she turned her blasters back into her servos.

"We're here on a mission that Lieutenant Bumblebee sent us on." Strongarm said calmly.

"Wait, Bee's here on Earth?" Arcee asked Strongarm curiously.

"Yes, we're on his team." Strongarm told Arcee.

"What's your mission?" Arcee then asked Strongarm.

"We're checking out an Autobot signal that Fix-it found." Strongarm said.

"Hey, can I put my servos down now?" Sideswipe asked.

"Go ahead." Arcee said.

Strongarm then told you and Arcee about how she and Sideswipe followed Bee back to Earth and how Bee now had his own team. Meanwhile Sideswipe kept Aria busy by telling her about his greatest pranks.