10- Halloween festival

HELLO BITCHES AND MOTHERFUCKERS, I WELCOME YOU ABOARD TO
MY 2 AM, REDBULL ENERGY SOURCE, LOW SELF ESTEEME IDEAS AND BALCK BUTLER FEELS WHERE YOU WILL SHIT YOUR PANTS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH BULLSHIT I WENT TROUGH WITH THIS. SO BUCKLE UP AND HOLD ON TIGHT CAUSE THIS ONE HELL OF A RIDE AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK. SO GET PREPARED TO HAVE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE WASTED

Kenny's POV:

Daisy had explained to me how her mother hit her with the burning frying pan, how she ran away, and last but not least passed away. She is lucky nobody tried anything with her. I could be sitting right now when Daisy can be making her way to heaven. Just the thought of it sends chills down my spine.

Daisy was a nice and sweet girl, shy in consequences of her insecurities but she dint deserve that. Cant we just snuggle and isolate ourselves from this world? Right now the image of Daisy next to me pleases, but I cant always keep her safe. Even if I vowed to be her "guardian angel" I cant always know when she is in trouble. But even if she doesn't know it, I'll keep an eye out for her

I pulled up my orange parka and zipped it up all the way up. I took one last glance at the dirty mirror my bedroom had and left off for school.

Orange flyers everywhere... stapled to the walls, crippled on the floors, and most on the students back pack. Today was the day that caused endless chatter, you could literately feel the exiting atmosphere. Looks like everyone is talking about the halloween festival

On South Park, we celebrate halloween by creating a halloween festival. It has many games and adventures, enough to keep you entertained for 8 whole hours

Ever since the festival was announced, Kyle and Stan had been begging for me to go. I agreed, this halloween festival sounds nice and people are talking about it way too much for it to be missed.

"Kenny! Guess what we are going as at the Halloween Festival!" Kyle jumped on my back with excitement. "If it doesn't reveal skin then I do not care" I winked at Kyle making him blush furiously at my comment. Don't get me wrong, Kyle is my friend and all but I wouldn't bang him. (Not even with that booty?! Σ(゚д゚lll)holy shiet)
"S- shut up you p-p- pervert!" Kyle muttered. Stan just roller his eyes at me with a slight annoyed look on his face.

"Anyway, im sure you guys will dress up like halloween on fourth grade" I said smirking all knowing too well that they are too lazy to change their costume ideas
Stan rolled his eyes once more. I swear all this guy ever does around me is roll his eyes at me. "And what are you going as Ken?" Kyle asked. "Im not sure, I do have enough money to get a costume tho. But the precise idea, I don't know" I pondered over the costume idea. I really dint care much but its the only opportunity I get to go out in a costume without being judged.

Maybe I'll go in something that attracts girls, I would normally feel like dressing up as a zombie or a grim reaper but I'm feeling like making an expetion this year.

Daisy's POV:

~🎃~🎃~🎃~🎃~Hour's later~🎃~🎃~🎃~🎃~

I pulled the black ribbon to tighten it around my waist.

Every year I would go in a different costume, a disguise that wont allow others to tell who I am. I simply enjoy halloween for this reason. I can go out and feel normal at least for once. Not a lot of people take much attention on me, but there are some whose curiosity gets the best of them.

Of course, if I reveal myself, then it would be pointless since I will no longer be a mystery and I'll be treated the same. But that is ok, I keep my defences up.

This halloween I'll be going as Alice in wonderland!

I wanted to go as a slightly darker version of her. So my normal alice dress was in a dark blue.