The Miles I Will Go

This is my first story so please comment and tell me what you think.

Sunday.

September 2nd.

"Who are you?" Matt asked me as soon as I step through the door of the bus. They're all standing there staring at me. Matt, Steve, Sam, and Devo. Just all grouped together in the kitchen area of the bus staring at me. "Sh..Shawna." I barely choke out. I look around, hoping Hunter will hurry up and get back on the bus. "What are you doing here?" Sam asks me. "Um Hunter told me to wait for him on here."I hardly say.

Im in shock Hunter Hayes just kissed me and he told me to wait for him on his tour bus. He's still taking pictures with his fans. Now I'm getting questioned by his band members. "Why does he want you to wait for him here?" Devo asks me.

Before I could answer Hunter walks through the door and turns me around then kisses me. His kisses, I can feel a spark everytime he puts his lips on mine. I never want him to quit. I could spend forever and ever in this one moment. Matt, Steve, Sam, and Devo cheer us on as we kiss. I can feel my face getting hot and red. Hunter slowly pulls away from me. I'm still trying to processes that Hunter Hayes just kissed me.He smiles down at me like I'm the prettiest person alive. This is the first time I've ever felt like this. And I'm pretty sure only Hunter can make me feel like this.

"Sam, Steve, Devo, Matt this is Shawna, she's um well hopefully going with us on tour." Hunter tells them. I will more than gladly go on tour with them. They don't say anything in response. I think I should be scared. "Um how about I show you the HMS Lafayette." Hunter grabs my hand and starts walking through the bus. "Actually I've seen it. The um video you did, on your website. I saw it and plus I can see pretty much everything just standing here." I say to Hunter.

It finally hits me. I was just standing with my mom yelling for Hunter to come over and take a picture with me. When he came over he was smiling I asked for a picture. When he was turning to go away I said "Wait can I please have a hug?" He came back over and gave me a hug as he pulled away he had this look in his eyes then he kissed me. "Are you ok?" Hunter asks me. "You're whiter than a ghost" Matt chirps in. "I...I just need to sit down. It just hit me. That I'm with you, Hunter Hayes." I say. My hearts beating fast. My head is getting dizzy. My hands are getting sweaty. Hunter leads me to where he calls his 'office'. We sit down at the booth, he looks at me with concern. "Steve get her some water please." Hunter yells at him. Steve gets out a cup and fells it up with water from a faucet. I take a sip of it. I feel a little better, I'm still just shocked. "Are you ok?" Hunter asks me sacredly. "Yeah. I mean I'm with you what could be better. I'm just still trying to processes...this." I say to Hunter. "This all did happen really fast, but I just wanted to get to know you better. Here let's go back to the common room. So we can talk. Plus they will probably go to sleep soon." Hunter says leading me to the back of the bus.

I sit down on the couch and look around. His Storm Warning flag is hanging on the wall and there's a ton of windows on all the walls. Hunter sits down beside me "So Shawna, tell me about yourself. I want to know everything there is to know about." Hunter says, he puts his hand on my leg. Hunter Hayes just put his hand on my leg. "Um actually can we go back to my hotel to get my suitcase so I can get out of these wet clothes and take a shower." I ask Hunter.

I've been standing in the rain for over seven hours. I'm a dedicated Hunter Hayes fan. His concert was outside and it had rain pretty much the whole time. I didn't mind because I was watching Hunter Hayes perform. And now I'm here with him.

My hair was starting to curl because of the rain and my clothes were so soaking wet." Yeah sure, what hotel are you staying at so I can go tell the driver?" Hunter asks me. "Umm La Quinta." I tell him. He walks out of the room so I decided to call my mom and tell her that we are headed there. "Shawna where are you?" My mom asks as soon as she picks up here phone. "We're headed to the hotel now, to pick up my suitcase." I tell her. I can hear Hunter coming back to the room. "Hey mom I gotta go." I hang up before she says anything.