Planning The Wedding

"This just isn't the one." I say looking into the mirror. I'm trying on wedding dresses today. We (my mom, Hunter's mom, sister, Cas, Jordan, and I) have been here for three hours and I still haven't found the one.

"Finding the guy was easy. Finding the dress is hard. Very hard." I run my hands threw my hair. I'm stressing out. We are at David's Bridal.

"Hold on, I have one that I think you will like." Says Linda, the person helping us finding me a dress. I go back into my room and wait for her to bring me the dress she went searching for.

Linda comes back in holding the most beautiful ball gown wedding dress I have ever seen. It was big, flow-y, and have diamonds all over it. Just how I wanted it. I tried it on and felt like a bride. I knew it was my dress. Just like I knew Hunter was the perfect person for me. I put on my cowgirl boots, because Hunter and I are doing a country-chic wedding. I walked out to show everyone the dress.

They all were in 'ahh' over it and how amazing it looked on me. They all loved it and they knew Hunter would too.

"Hunter is just gonna die when he sees you in that dress." Lynette, his mom, says to me. I surely hope so. I quickly go back to my room change out of my beautiful dress and go see the rest of my "party". Now it's time for the bridesmaids dresses.

"What are you thinking for their dresses?" Linda asks me.

"Something short, classy and since our colors are red and grey I was thinking red with grey accents." I tell her. She quickly pulls the perfect dress that look amazing on my three bridesmaids.

We leave shortly after, having bought my dress and the girls dresses I felt like today has been good. I take my dress to my moms and then drive to Nashville where Hunter is at. He has the next few days off so I want to spend as much time with him as I can.

On my way to his house I decided to call him.

"Hey Hunna." I say when he picks up the phone, I like my little nickname for him.

"Hello beautiful. How was shopping?"

"Stressful but a success." I say smiling thinking about the beautiful dress I bought today.

"So I'm guessing you found one?"

"I sure did. And also the bridesmaids dresses. Now it's just your turn to get tuxes for you and the boys." Since I'm only having three bridesmaids, Hunter is had to choose three guys. We are having Matt walk down with Cassie, Steve with Jordan, and Sam with Kasey. And we decided to have Steve walk our moms down. That way everyone is still in the wedding.

"I know, I know. We'll go soon. I promise." Hunter says.

"The wedding is in just two months, Hunter." I still can't believe it.

"I know. We'll go tomorrow,okay?"

"Okay."

"Where are you?" He asks me. But I don't answer him. I've made it to Nashville and I'm at his place, so I knock on his door instead. When he comes and opens it he hangs up the phone and picks me up into a bear hug.

"I'm here." I whisper into his ear just as he's kissing my cheek.