Prolouge

Dear Reader,

 Let me tell you about the Characters 

Lillian (Lilly) Elizabeth Travers

Age: in this particular one 11

Abilities: Mixed martial arts, Intelligence

Weakness: Pride/ hubris, Always fighting for the underdog, stubborn, quick tempered, trust issues

Siblings/ parents: Samuel Clarke,father, Anna Clarke, mother, Marcus Clarke, brother, Penelope Clarke, sister, Edward Clarke, brother. 

William (Will) James Clarke

Age: 11 

Abilities: Defence against the dark arts,potions 

Weakness: Shyness, clumsy, stubborn, quick tempered, always feels second best

Siblings/parents: James Travers, Father, Maryanne Travers, mother, Elliot Travers, brother, Amelia Travers, sister

Charlotte (Lottie) Ann Davies

Age:11 

Ablities:Intelligence, defence against the dark arts 

Weakness: Arrogant, daring, always feels alone 

Siblings/Parents: Rodger Davies sr, father, Eliza Davies, mother, Rodger Davies jr, brother 

(Disclaimer: I only own the characters, plot lines,and  settings I came up with. The rest of it is from the brilliant mind of JK rowling, it's her world, I just get to play in it :D )                                                    

                                                             Dover England  

"Lilly go get the mail." Samuel Travers  ordered his eleven year old daughter Lilly

"Yes sir." Lilly replied as she put down her book and headed out the door. She stepped out into the warm, salty air of the English coast in the summer. It was a bright sunny day with a nice light breeze. Lilly sighed as she ambled up the lane, she absolutely loved days like this! She opened the wooden mailbox and gathered the mail into her hands. A particularly old looking piece of parchment caught Lilly's eye, she flipped it over to see the address. It was addressed to her, it even had her... bedroom... on the address.  frightened Lilly Sprinted back down the lane, bursting thought the door she shouted "DAD! LOOK AT THIS" He father looked up at her in alarm. She held the envelope up for him to see, his eyes bulged as he read.

"Well go ahead and open it then." Slowly Lilly undid the seal and pulled out a thick piece of parchment.

"Dear Miss Travers," Lilly read "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed you will find a list of your needed equipment, and a ticket for the Hogwarts express. Please arrive at Kings cross station on September 1st at eleven o'clock sharp. Sincerely Professor M. Mcgonagall"

"Hogwarts School of Witchvraft and Wizardry?" 

"Yes.... It's where you mother went to school."

                                                            Manchester England

"WILLIAM! YOUR LETTER HAS COME!" Will's little sister Amelia shouted from the kitchen. Will rolled off his blue black and grey stripped blanket and hurried downstairs, tripping on the way . There it was, what he had awaited for so long. His letter, he opened it up and read the usually "We are pleases to inform you" His mother walked into the kitchen she was also reading a letter.

"Mum, my letter came today." She waved in an 'I'm too busy right now' She obviously had just gotten a letter from her beloved Elliot, Will's older brother. Will's mother simply doted on Elliot! There was no time for Will and Amelia as long as there was Elliot. And Will wondered if there ever would be.

                                                                  Oxford England

Charlotte Davies stumbled down the giant staircase and into the completely empty kitchen. She checked the livingroom, den, library, and both of the studies.

"Alone again huh..... typical" Lottie pushed her glasses back up her eleven year old nose. Her parents were at work again, DURING THE SUMMER! Her parents were professors at Oxford collage, one of the most prestigious collages in all of England. 'Why am I so use to being alone... oh Right, cause no one is ever around!' Lottie thought as she went to get the mail.' And Rodger is still at Cedrics house for another, I don't know how long!'. The only thing there was an extremely old looking envelope...Addressed to her. She opened right there on her front porch in her Pink panther pajama pants. "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Lottie read the rest in her head.So this is where Rodger was during the school year! A boarding school for Witches and Wizards.....sounded good to Lottie! Anywhere but here with nobody.