Part two, The sorting

Lilly's P.O.V

"Clarke, Lillian!" Announced Professor Mcgonagall. I brushed off the front of my robes  and made my way forward' calm down Lilly, it's okay, calm down' I took a deep breath and sat on the three legged stool. The  patched and frayed hat was placed on my head, it thought for a moment then said

"Let's see here, A good, sharp mind, You are extremely loyal and compassionate, especially to those who are bullied. Yet, you are stubborn, hot headed, temperamental and argumentative. Your a very tough person who's been through a lot. You don't trust others very easily and you always fight for the underdog, no matter the situation.... alright then.... RAVENCLAW!" I breathed out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding. I stood and walked to the Ravenclaw table and took my seat to watch the rest of the sorting.

                                                          Lottie's P.V.O

"Davies, Charlotte!" I froze for a minuet in panic made my may to the tree legged stool. The old  looking  sorting hat was placed on my head, it consider for a moment then murmured,

"Right then... A Brilliant mind I see, You don't seem to care to much about how others think of you. You are up front about issues, but not uncaring. You are fiercely loyal, yet somehow you always feel alone. You are also excellent at reading other peoples emotions, alrighty then...... RAVENCLAW!" it finally shouted to the hall. I ran off to the Ravenclaw table and took a seat next to Lilly She smiled and said "So, did he give you the whole character description as well?" I laughed and nodded.

                                                           Will's P.O.V

"Travers, William!" 'Alright, you can do this." I stumbled to the stool and put the patched up and old looking  sorting hat on my head It though and then said

"Hmmm.... Not a bad mind, A thirst to prove yourself. You seem to always feel second best. Loyal beyond belief, Stuborn, hot tempertured, You are protective of your loved ones. You're sensitive to others but are not afraid to "Defend yourself"........ You would make a good Gryffindor." 

"No not Gryffindor.... Ravenclaw. 

"Are you sure, well, fine then.... RAVENCLAW!" I sighed in relief and strode toward the table of Ravenclaws cheering for there new house member. Maybe this won't be so bad. I thought as I sat down.