Part five-Troll! IN THE DUNGEON!

Lottie's P.O.V

"If I don't go soon I'm going to burst!" I exclaimed jumping up from the table "I'll be right back!" I shouted over my shoulder. I full out sprinted up the grand staircase, through the first floor, bypassing moaning Myrtle's bathroom. I was desperate, but not that desperate. Finally, I made it to the lou, the first stall was open. As I was leaving the bathroom I heard a muffled sob coming from the last stall. I trudged back, I knocked on the door but it just creaked open. A girl with the bushiest hair I'd ever seen was sitting on the toilet seat. Her eye's were red and puffy like she'd been crying for a while.

"Hermione, right?" Everyone in our year knew the infamous Hermione Granger. The girl nodded. "Hi, I'm Lottie.....Why are you crying?" I was never one for beating around the bush.

"It's none of your business." Hermione snapped. Well, then.. I already knew why she was crying of course. She was crying because of something someone had said to her. What had been said, I wasn't sure of.

"Fine then, be that way. I was only trying to help you." I told her, turning on my heels and heading for the door. I was turning the knob when I heard Hermione call out.

"I'm sorry.....You're....you're right." I smirked to myself, of course I'm right! Althought it sounded hard for her to admit it. I made my way back to the stall .

"So," I asked again " Why are you crying?"

"Because, everyone calls me a know-it-all nightmare." Oh. I had to think about that one. Trust me when I say that I'm not the girl you want to find you crying in the lou, that's Lilly. Growing up all alone, for the most part at least, has made me pretty insensitive. But, I gave it my best shot, I went for the oldest, most cliche line in the book.

"I don't think you're a know-it-all nightmare."

"You hardly know me." Hermione pointed out. Right, she had me there. Okay, I thought, time for some Charlotte Davies philosophy.

"Hermione, take this from a girl who has also been bullied, a lot I might add." I started " You can't let those idiots decided what you should act like. You can't let them tell you what to feel, say, do or wear. You have a right to be yourself. Do you understand?" Hermione nodded. "Come on," I said walking out of the stall "If you spend the whole night crying in the bathroom then they win.