celled out of existence [one shot]

it was a dark lonely night. you stared blankly at the four bare walls for days straight with sunken eyes. why were you even thrown into this madness? this cell of hell? you couldn't even phantom what even led to all that. all you could remember was having a good time with your family before everything fell apart. a crime so vicious placed on top of your head, shoved against your will and into your name.

and thus here you were. in a lovely place of a hell. the door barely let any light in, there was only a little slit where the eyes could look through. the windows at the other side of the room? barred. the only light that barely illuminated the room came from there. oh how you wished you could just disappear. the reason of living slowly being chipped away the more you sat on your bed.

but that whole self disdain you had was soon interrupted by the sound of the heavy metal door creaking open. a hooded individual shoved in and he landed on the ground with a thud.

"good luck in there, fella." the officers chimed, and locked the door behind, not forgetting to throw in some prison clothes for him.

you rubbed your crusty eyes and took a good look at the hooded guy. he donned a simple black hoodie with tattered blue jeans. his beige slipper-like shoes were torn badly with the soles almost threatening to come off. you left your bed and walked closer to him. you wanted to examine his face but before you could even, he started shifting his body. your body flinched at his sudden movement, and slowly inched back.

"fuck it hurts" he grumbled as he got up, and scanned the room until his eyes laid on you. those cold ruby orbs sent literal shivers down your spine. they were filled with despair but yet masked over by this menacing aura. those eyes, they could kill. you slowly walked back as your body literally screamed at you to run. your fight-or-flight signals at full blast. your heart beating too fast.

suddenly, he was on top of you with his right hand grabbing tightly onto your neck and the other holding your shoulder down. the only thing that stumped you was: not all 10 of his fingers were on you. in fact, there were only 8 in total. as his index fingers were left out of the equation.

"oh so i've got a companion here. interesting.... do you wanna... play?" his words came out excruciatingly slow and you were losing your bearings. your windpipe was literally threatening to close and you gasped for some air. the aura he emitted while saying those words was nothing but horrifying. you were unfortunately under the mercy of that deranged fellow.

"h-" you could barely utter a word.

but he seemed to not budge and let his fifth finger of his right slowly graze your neck. the instant it did, you shuddered. the skin slowly disintegrated, and pain was just slamming continuously on every of your signals. you felt blood trickle down and the pain increasing two-fold. your breathing quickened and you started screaming, albeit emptily.

the guy had the nerve to laugh at your sight, he was intrigued and definitely amused. his laughter was hoarse, yet bone-chilling. you struggled under his grip but he was bent on not letting go.

suddenly, his eyes lit up with extreme desire — you. but not in a romantic way, in a possessive kinda way. you were going to be nothing but his slave for the next few months. that was the message he was sending you through those eyes. you managed a slight nod, submitting to him.

as soon as he let go, you heaved a sigh. the pain seemed to have lightened a bit but the skin stopped peeling and the blood curdled (at least that's something to celebrate). you sat up from your position and bowed your head slightly while facing him, not ready to meet your eyes with his.

"you." he spoke, with more calmness and composure, "tell me more about this place."

a/n: thank you for reading!!! i have been super inactive but i thought ill just post this one shot!! there is an alternative route which i've written which i might post in the future but this is the main route hehe anywayyy this oneshot was inspired by a dream i had haha