Chapter 9: Secret Out?! #3

Chapter 9:
Secret Out?! #3
(Everyone version)

Kokichi POV

I woke up with a blurry vision and a pain on my cheek. I closed my eyes and rubbed it before opening it again. I was in the nurse's office cause of the medicines and bandages on the counter while there was a glass door that could- yeah we get it.

"You're finally awake" Said Shuichi. I look at him. "H-how long h-have i-i b-been o-out?" I questioned.
"One hour" he replies bluntly. I see... I held my cheek where the boy punched me and winced. God it hurts.
"Good thing nothing serious Happened to your cute face" he slumps on tbe chair and I blush.
"C-cute?!"

He smirks. "Oh yeah, very cute"
"Stop flirting with her Saihara" I look at the door and there stood Kaede looking very annoyed.
"Couldn't help it" he shrugged. Kaede walked towards me.
"Are you okay, Kokichi?" I nod.
"I'm sorry, the bad news is everybody found out that you're actually a girl.."
"......" Everybody?

I really did knew that this boy cover of mine wouldn't even last a week.

"And the good news is you finally have to wear a skirt! Amazing right?" I blush.
"Shut up" Shuichi rolled his eyes.
"B-bye the w-way, w-what happened t-to the-"
"They were sent to the hospital thanks to this bitch-" Kaede covered my ears at the bad word then let go before continuing, "stole their knives and stabbed them at their stomachs" Shuichi looked proud when she explained.

"R-really?" Now I wonder how is he still even here in this school with such a reputation. And how is he not in jail yet? Kaede nod.
"The nurse changed you're clothes since there was a lot of blood on it. Since you're a girl, they gave you.. a girl uniform" my mouth was opened. My eyes were wide.

"I-is the s-skirts short?!" She nodded sadly. Shuichi laughed.
"Welp! I guess I could finally see you in a skirt!" He clapped his hands. Kaede glared at him.
"If you dare peek or touch her in an inappropriate way, I swear to murder you're ass" she threatened and the boy rolled his eyes again.
"Scary" Kaede looked back at me with a soft smile.

"Anyway, the teacher said you're free to go. But if you want to stay, you could"
"W-wait, h-how did they knew I was a-a g-girl?" Kaede looked at Shuichi.
"What?" I see.. so he told them. I sigh sadly.
"Anyway, you should get dressed. You're still in you're very bloody uniform" I nod. "Shuichi get the f out of here"
He walks away. No wait he's looking through the glass. I blush. Is he a pervert?

Kaede covered my by using some curtains. She hands me the uniform and I take it out of her hands. I removed my clothes until I was only in my bra and panty before putting on the shirt. I stare at the short skirt in horror. Me? Going to wear something like.. that?
"Don't tell me you're taking to long because of that skirt" I jump.
"N-no!" I put on the skirt.

It is short.

Once I out I was pulled to a hug.
"Ah~! You're finally embracing your gender!" Kaede said happily as she twirled me around making me slightly dizzy. Shuichi walks inside to give me a hug but was stopped by Kaede.
"It's a friend thing!" Shuichi whined. She rolls her eyes and drags my out of the nurse's office.
"Since when did you considered him as a friend?" She asked me.

"Since... The day after yesterday??" We stopped by the library. Inside was our other friends, including the two girls that doesn't really talk to us only to each other.
"Why didn't you guys wait for me!" We heard Shuichi shine.
"You really are weird" Kaito crossed his arms.
"You're more weird for stalking that Maki girl" Shuichi smirked.

"No I don't!"
"Yes you do-!"

"Please don't f-fight!" I interrupted the two boys.
"Aw~ how cute" Shuichi parted my head.
"Dont touch her degenerate male!" Tenko yelled at him earning 'shh's' from other students. Himiko patted her from the back.
"Leave us alone were going to the mall and you're not invited" Rantaro said.
"Wait w-we a-are?" I questioned looking at them. Tsumugi nod.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna take that long" Tsumugi assured me.
"But Kokichi promised to hangout with me too at the cafe"
"T-them how about w-we in-include Shuichi? P-please?" They looked at each other before sighing and agreeing.
I smiled and saw Shuichi blush.
"Creep" Kiibo whispered. I notice he doesn't really talk that much. Is he shy? No.. maybe?