14

A smile spreaded wide as her bestfriend was finally in her view once she stepped her feet in the cafeteria area. Jungkook had his head supported with his back of hands with his lips slightly pouted. His side profile almost covered with his long wavy locks. But that never failed Jihyeon to recognise him. It just made it easier.

She happily walked towards the table secretly without let him noticed her presence. She gently held Jungkook's shoulder from behind, removed his hair from his side profile and kissed his cheek,onto his small scar on his left. His body flincked a little and he turned towards his bestfriend.

"What with the flinched tho?" Jihyeon said, slightly chuckled with her bestfriend cute reaction. Jungkook frowned before he grabbed Jihyeon's neck and colided their forehead. "That for startled me, idiot." Instead of mad or angry, she smiled and took a seat beside him after settled her bag onto her laps.

And there was a person came to their table. Jihyeon and Jungkook in synchronize looked up to the person. He gently smiled and put his tray on the table before he comfortably himself on the seat across the two. Jihyeon put a playfully teasing sulky smile on her face before turned towards Jungkook on her side. Her arms automatically made their way to cross over her chest.

"Seem like I will be a third wheeler today." She said, glanced toward the guy across her. Eunwoo rolled his eyes playfully and put his chin on his palm with his elbow supported his head.

Generally, whenever Eunwoo joined them during lunch mostly or any time, people would feel sorry to Eunwoo because they thought Eunwoo would feel lonely and left behind while Jihyeon and Jungkook were sticking like forever. But the truth was, whenever the three were together, Eunwoo would stick with Jungkook and Jihyeon would be the one who left behind like a third wheeler indeed.

"Stop that jealousy, girl. Why not you two go and queue up already before the line gets any longer?" Eunwoo spoke up made the best friends turned their head towards the selling place.

The two were finally made their feet moved towards the selling place with Jihyeon's arm linked around Jungkook's. They were chatting to each other, laughing too but it died down when they ran to some persons. Both Jihyeon and Jungkook's steps were stopped so did their laughter. They were, Mingyu, Eunsoo and Yohan. Like usual, Yohan would give her a gentle smile and it happened too this time. But unlike usual, Jihyeon didn't smile back.

Since Mingyu and Eunsoo were together by each other side, that didn't take Jihyeon's attention much like always. In spite, the only thing that took her attention most was Yohan presence in front of her. The rage started to boil up in her blood, rushed to every of her veins as the truth flew across her mind. After exchanging glance for time in minute, Jihyeon dragged Jungkook to walk pass the three like nothing happened. They even continued their laughter and chit chating.

"What should we eat today babe, Jjajjangmyeon?" Jihyeon suggested, tilted her head up a bit to have a great view of her bestfriend. Jungkook jutted his lower lip up and creased his brows. "Jjajjangmyeon again? Are you sure? How about we get ourselve chicken noodle soup?" He wriggled his brows which made Jihyeon giggled. Their interection without they knew had been watched by the three silently.

Both Mingyu and Yohan could not let their eyes go from the two. Eunsoo on Mingyu side secretly bite her inner cheek without hurting it. There was a little spark of jealousy in her heart seeing the way Mingyu had his eyes on the two.

"Jeon." Jihyeon called him while they queued up for their meal. "What?" He asked with a slight turned his head towards her direction. "Can you walk me to my english class after this?"

_

Eunwoo left first before the two since he needed to go to library and now the two bestfriend were walking towards Jihyeon's English class like how Jungkook promised to walk her to her class. The hallway they took was not that empty as there still had students walked here and there.