20

Jungkook was sitting on the edge of bed also did Jihyeon. The girl already started to pack her things up for her class for the upcoming days. Like she promised herself for going to class again after three days rest, she meant it.

But, the guy beside of her seemed didn't like the idea yet he just stayed silent and thought to find a right time to speak to her. Cause, at this moment his mind flew to somewhere else as it got distracted with something.

"She loves you, so you're."

"We are just a friend."

The words from Mingyu were still there in his mind. Everytime and every second he wanted to erase it, the sentence would found their ways back into Jungkook mind when his eyes landed on Jihyeon. By spacing out, thinking about the thing, his eyes were stayed onto Jihyeon.

Jihyeon was not realise it until she chinned up her head and looked at her besrfriend who seemed not move since he sat there,accompanied her packing her stuffs.

"Why?" Jihyeon asked him, locking her dark brown irises with her bestfriend. Jungkook eyes instantly looked back onto Jihyeon, a little surprised that he got caught by her. Yet, he managed to put up a smile and brought his big warmth hand to caress Jihyeon's hair.

"We are just a friend, I swear." He told himself mentally, with his fingers were delicately brushed her strand of hair and tucked some of it behind Jihyeon's ears.

"Nothing, just wondering are you sure to go to the classes tomorrow? You still have some days left based the doctor's receipt." Jungkook spoke, brought his hand back to his side. Whenever she listened to her bestfriend, Jihyeon stopped whatever she was doing and sat scooted closer towards Jungkook.

"We talked about this don't we? I'm going. My feet are getting better." She reassured him.

"But you're still limping." Jungkook dead panned. Jihyeon directly glared at him and smacked his shoulder playfully and still it hurt a little.

"I am good, okay? Anyways, Mr Im had texted me already. So I cannot let him down." She said which gained look from Jungkook. Jihyeon realised the weird looks Jungkook gave her and that made her jumped her brows.

"What?"

"Mr Im is so concern about you doesn't he? Why not you and him just go on date?"

"What the fuck!Jeon!No! You are asking me to dig my own grave? Mrs Im will haunt me if I did." Jihyeon sneered while Jungkook wrinkled his face in confusion.

"Mr Im already married? Why I didn't know bout it?" There was lacing a little betrayal in his voice but Jihyeon just rolled her eyes. She got up from the bed and walked (slightly limped) towards her study desk with her bag. "Do you have amnesia or what? He already married may be one or two years ago? I could not remember either."

"You better not lying to me,Park."

Jihyeon turned around with her eyes narrowed after put her bag on a chair. Her back carefully leaned against the desk and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Jeon, we went to his wedding ceremony remember?Earth to Jeon. You remember that?" Jungkook jutted out his lower lips and craned his neck to left and right as he tried to remember the scenario but at last he still didn't get it. Jihyeon didn't want to force him further since Jungkook shrugged it off and didn't seem to focus on the topic anymore.

"Hey Park, wanna watch movie?" Jihyeon narrowed her eyes in a pair of slanted eyes which resemble her brother's while processing Jungkook's words.

"We have class tomorrow,Jeon. I don't want to be late neither ditch my classes." Jihyeon said, sat on her chair by her study desk. Yet the man playfully jumped his brows and stood up from sitting on the bed, walked towards Jihyeon's direction.