[🔴]||Group Meeting

A's P.O.V

I wanna sleeeeeeeep...
I tought with a hand holding my face while I was hearing my cousins talk... Discusing if I can call it like that.

M: "Фашистская..."

A: "What did you said? WHAT DID YOU SAID?!"

M: "I SAID THAT YOU ARE A ебля FASCIST!"

Oh come on... Not now...
I seat up well to then blink a few times to stay awake, patting my face a bit.

A: "Why are you fighting now?"

I asked, Mischa stopped looking agressively at Adriano to then look at me.

M: "This Блядь insulted the leadership in MY part!"

A: "Non lo direi se non fosse vero..."

Mischa was pissed. She made appeared her sickles color purple, why purple? Because her legacy color was that--
Anyways, she was about to her Adri. Adri was already with his green specialized spear to strike her. Mell was froze to his seat 'cuz he didn' t want to confront them. And I had enough.

I made my sword appeared, color red. In the center of the guard there's a beatiful figure of a heart. Fuller fine. In the blade, the letter "I" of Inksay. And a sharp point...
I like details...
Anyways, I smashed it into the table. The echo of the smash expand to the whole create space for us. I mean it. At least it made Mischa and Adriano shut up for the better.

Me: "Well...skit. I think you made fröken Uden angry... And that isn't good."

M: "Да, да... Извини, Уден, дерьмо..."

A: "Ugh... Mi dispiace Uden, mi dispiace M-Mischa..."

I just sighed and dissapeared my sword, with a frown on my face.

U: "I-"

C: "I know that this mission isn't easy."

M-Mr. Clark?!

A: "M-Mr. Clark! We-we were just-"

His ghost hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned my face to him. The scars on his face... The old american uniform for soldiers... And the smell of gun powder and dust... My god...
He just smiled at me.
He was my mentor when I decided to take the dangerous and important legacy of our family. The qualified one...and the oldest of my family.

C: "This task isn't easy for any for the Ink family. Neither for Mischa, for Adriano, for Melker, especially Athe..."

I sighed, he was right this isn't easy for me. I'm just 19! Mischa is 22 and Adriane 21. I'm not the youngest tho, Melker is 17.
But usually to be a part of the Legion, you at least have to be 10-11.

M: "But Мистер кларк, teaming with assholes like Adriano is impossible!"

A: "And?! Do you think you're a fiocco di neve speciale only because you come from a russian and military family?!"

For the love of...

A: "Dừng lại! Don't you see that no one is better or worse in this group...
Also, you're scaring Mell."

Both of Mis and Adri turned to see a frightened Melker. I sighed, I know my little cousin doesn't get scared easily, but seeing the olders like them fight is like watching the end of the world.
Maybe that's why we keep ending lately in a tie or they or us fleeing.
But I have to keep us united, like a family...because we're one anyways

I saw Mell raise his hand, shaking.

A "Mell is gonna talk... So SHUT UP."

Mischa and Adrino just crossed their arms and huffed, Clark looked at me proudly and Mell sighed in relief.

M: "Cousins...we can't keep going like this... And the others knows this..."

I nod, that was a serious theme to treat.

A: "Agreed. Last week, almost got seriously hurt if the help didn't come... And yeah, I'm talking about you: Mis and Adri..."

God... TBO is a good opponent if I say so myself...
But the Inksay's won't lose! For the sake of our lives...and...wait, sis, what hour is it?

A: "Also, doesn't anyone thinks that this meeting is taking too long?"

Clark nodded, Timofei (that was relaxing and "watching" Mischa) agreed with Alex and Zinerva too.

A: "Then...if you knew we were talking long... Why didn't you say anything?"

T: "Because you, as a leader, have to always check the time. Your responsability."

My responsability? My goddamn responsability? F*ck thi-

I just nodded, a bit heated because of the responsability thing. I got up from the red-trnansparent chair I was and then dismissed the meeting.
I walked through the black grass, it was like other grass but black, shinning black. Without stepping on the scarlet flowers, the petals were so shinning and soft, that looked made from soft little shards.

We go out, I think. I got out from the Legion's place. I streched a bit, having a great responsability on your shoulders really numbs the back.

I felt a hand out of nowhere on my shoulder. And I almost y e e t e d myself and the person of the hand, if it wasn't for Mischa's russian acent.

M: "Hey, Athe. Sorry if my grandpa is like that. You already know but. . .still."

Oh my sweet Mischa... you're like a bittersweet candy.
I just laughed and pat her. She is a good woman, a good cousin.

A: "Hey, don't worry! I'm the leader. And Mrs. Leader has to take everything calm."

Mischa nodded, she exclaimed: "ДА, ЗАПАДНОЕ СПАСИБО". Winking at me to then, ran off to home. Today is Fall, so nice.

I walked, following the path in the dirt, back to civilization, back to home.
Also, Christmas and New Year it's so close, can't believe there's a new year coming...great opportunities, hopes, dreams and wishes.

And my sweet sister back. . .
_______________________________________

Aaksjakajaksja, first chapter, no?
I think it sucks a bit, but meh acepptable.

Will Athe stay calm? Will be the turkey be delicious? Will I stop being a dingus and start stopping dis to add drama? Who knows.

Anyways my little alive and not alive bois. Will commit not breathing through lungs before writing second chapter. Bye.