part 1

Sunset Shimmers POV:

   I can do this. I can do this. I can do this... You can do this...gaaahhh rainbow dash why are you just gonna but in like that. Rainbowdash looked at me laughing and said, yea what can u do any way, and why or who are you hidding from? And in your locker?
I pulled her down and shhhusshh her this is the day I will finaly tell Twighlight how I fell I said while wispering. Rainbow wispered back and said, really woaw good thing you are finally gonna tell her I just wish i could do the same with... Yea i stoped her shes here maybe we could talk later. Yea oh ummm bye, Rainbow dash quickly zoomed away out of sight.
Ummm hey Sunset, I heard a voice from behind and quickly turned. Ummm hey Twi ummm can we talk?

~~~~
Story POV:

   Sunset and twilight went to the school garden and it was pretty akward. Sunset looked at Twilight and grab her hands and started, twilight i know we know each other for so long now and i just want to tell you that i-i...ummmm...l-like you. But I like you too twilight said with a smile. NO I mean love you more than a friend. I know I love u too I just I can't. Twilight said looking down and letting go of Sunsets hands. I cant cause I am already with Timber, but I really love u its just that i thought you dont love me back so I fell in love wigh another one. Sunset was silent she cant belive that the one that she loved so much cant be hers she started to cry she stood up and ran away to her car and drove home.Twilighg in the other hand was sad she dint mean to break Sunsets heart but she also dont want to break Timbers heart she sat down in the log and started to cry and talk to herself what shoul i do now that i know that she liked me too i dont know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Sunset was home so she ran to her room and cried her heart was broken it hurts so much she dosent know what to do it feels like her heart is falling apart then...BUZZ her  phone vibrateted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow Dash: hey Sunset so how was it?

Sunset Shimmer: its bad i cant talk about it right now it hurts so much Dash

Rainbow Dash: ummm do u want me to tell flutter shy maybe u can talk about it with her

Sunset Shimmer: thanks Dash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Flutter Shy arrived and knocked in sunsets door sunset opens the door and lets flutter shy in she told flutter shy every thing and she listend and comforted her...

Next day:

    Sunset shimmer felt like she dosent want to go to school because of what happend but she still went any way she entered the school and evert thing was normal she thought that everyone will kniw about wat happened and she will not be able to face any one bout so far so good until she saw all her friends and twilight she felt akward and looked down and said, hi guys.
Hi sunset woaw you look awfull, said Pinkie pie. Yes darling what happened rarity said as she place her hand on sunsets forehead, you sick. No iam fine... they dont know yet? Sunset said looking down cuse she cant look at twilight in the face yet. Rainbow and Flutter looked at each other and said,ummm yes. Pinkie pie, Rarity, and Applejack were confused,you know rarity said. Yea but we cant tell u yet until sunset is ready the looked at sunset. Sunset looked that them and smied a little,, iam sorry i cant talk about it right now but when iam over it i will i promise.( the bell rang)all the girls exept for rainbow, sunset  and Pinkie pie went to class went to class because their class starts next period however Pinkie pie had to go because she has a project and she is paired up will cheess sandwitch. Hey i have to go to i have a project and we have to subbmit it today bye. Pinkie said the she ran going to where she needs to go so Rainbow dash and Sunset shimmer are the ones left. So are u ok? Rainbiw said putting her hand on suntets shoulder. Yea i think. So are you gonna tell Applejack how u feel to? Said sunset. Ummm i dont know iam a bit sceared what if she dosent feel the same way too. Rainbow said with a frown. Well its worth the try i mean u know i feel better telling twi how i feel even if she dosent feel the same way too and btw youve been keeping your feelings since the 7th grade. Said sunset smiling at her. Yea ill try but not today maybe before the fall formal. Said the rainbow haired girl *bell ringing* oh i have to go bye. Rainbow waved at sunset and sunset did the same bye.

    While sunset was on her way to class someone grabed her from behind
Shhhh its just me. Flash? Sunset said: what  are you doing iam gonna be late for class,(sunset also has a crush on flash but not so much) Flash looked at her and hold her hands,its alright the teacher is gonna be late to and i just wanna ask would you like to be my date for the fall formal next week? Sunset blinked twice, what i-i mean yea sure but i really need to go now ummm... sunset ran and went on her table and sat down did flash really just ask me out?

Is it bad or good pls tell me in the coments so i know if it good ill continue if its bad ill stop so yea pls tell me what u think