𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ~ 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒆

Over 100 reads?? Oh my god you guys are awesome! Thank you, I purple you
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

____________________________________

I forgot to get back to Baek...

•••

Taehyung raced downstairs and decided on just grabbing Jeongguk's phone, planning on calling Baekhyun back to tell him that everything was alright.

Taehyung was still in the large grey sweatpants and black shirt that were both very baggy on him, counting that they perfectly fit the owner, yours truly, Jeongguk.

Taehyung's messy bed head hair was the hottest thing anyone would notice about him. His blonde hair was a fluffy mess, somehow just looking like he just made out with someone, though he didn't, and his light blue eyes still adjusting to the morning light since he slept in Jeongguk's room that had thick black drapes to block any trace of sunlight.

Taehyung made his way down to the kitchen, and sat at the bar counter. He luckily found the device sitting on the counter. An iPhone XR with a sleek black case. Definitely Jeongguk's phone. The blonde looked at the device, unlocking it. He already put his face ID into the phone from the raven not locking it when he set it down and walked away a few days ago.

Taehyung found his reflection in the screen, having a rainbow be cast upon his face in the most perfect way. He smiled, quietly giggling to himself and went to the camera. Taehyung didn't even need a filter. He just sat there, looking casually at the camera with his head rested in his free hand. He snapped a quick picture and finally went to call Baekhyun.

"Hello?"

"Bakkie!" Taehyung exclaimed, relieved that he even picked up. Baekhyun never really bothered to pick up numbers he didn't recognize.

"Jesus Christ Taehyung are you alright?!" Baekhyun exclaimed over the phone, estatic that his best friend was okay.

"Yes, I was just snuck up on. One of my friends did it to me. Anyways, since you've been taking care of my home for me, how's Tannie? Is he being good?"

A/n: so... I know the storyline is messy, but Taehyung was a few hours away from his home to come visit the city for a nice vacation, though he still lives in NYC, and he asked Baek to watch his house and Yeontan. Sorry if that's confusing.

"Yep! He sure is! Tannie, wanna say hi? Say something Tae." Baekhyun's voice went, and Taehyung cooed into the phone, calling to his little dog.

"Tannie? How are ya? Have you been good to Baek?" Taehyung cooed in a baby voice.

•••

Jeongguk's POV

I walked through the front door of the house, to find Taehyung talking away in the kitchen. He must have been on the phone, because there was no other voice replying to his comments.

I softly closed the door, eavesdropping into the conversation.

"Yes, Baek. I'll be fine... Yes... I know." Taehyung's sweet yet groggy morning voice made my heart flutter. He was so cute, I just wanted to eat him.

I smirked, shaking my head at my dirty mind.

"Babyboy? Who you talking to?" I decided to use the name that made him madly blush all the time, seeing that it already worked.