𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖

Crash!

The thick yet fragile forcefield of ice crashed into the worn down, cracked street.

An extremely pained scream echoed through the streets, catching the attention of nearby pedestrians.

"Goddamnit." Taehyung choked out, moaning in pain.

Taehyung's forcefield took most the impact of falling almost seventy stories high, but his leg took the rest of the damage.

Taehyung barely shifted his leg and winced. "Fuck... I think I broke it."

"Jeon-.. w-wake up..." Taehyung muttered out, attempting to push the heavy man unconscious on top of his back.

The small boy's face was pressed against the frostbitten streets, and heat surged into his injured leg.

One of Jeongguk's wings lay sprawled out aside of Taehyung. There was a small metal tranquilizer penetrating the tip of his scaly wing, and the blonde pulled it out, inspecting it with his eyes.

Suddenly, the wing dragged away from the blonde's view, and the body on top of him shifted slowly.

"J-Jeongguk?" Taehyung croaked out, clearing his throat.

"Holy shit, Taehyung!" Jeongguk quickly picked himself up off of the blonde, and helping Taehyung up from the rough asphalt.

"Ouch!" Taehyung whined out in pain as he felt pressure applied to his broken leg.

"What the fuck did he do to me? Are you hurt?" Jeongguk asked, picking Taehyung up bridal style.

"H-he temporarily tranquilized you. I couldn't let you get hurt, so I made an ice forcefield and saved you. I think only my leg is broken." Taehyung quietly spoke.

With that, Jeongguk huffed angrily and took off from the ground. Taehyung squeaked and held on tightly to Jeongguk's jacket, hiding his face in the raven's chest.

"Here, climb onto my back again. I won't let that bitch hurt you again." Jeongguk growled, carefully helping Taehyung shift to his back.

Once the blonde was safely secured onto Jeongguk's back, they dove in for the kill.

Jeongguk's eyes blazed an even deeper crimson red than they normally did when his wings were activated.

The raven easily blew fire out from his plump lips as he swooped down near the smoke bomb that clouded atop the building. Taehyung used his free hand to fire out sharp ice shards downwards, raining them down over the building.

As they dove into the smoke, it whirled away, leaving a trail of swirling smoke behind Jeongguk.

Another gunshot cracked through the air, and everything seemed to go in slow motion. Jeongguk dodged it, having Taehyung's head be whipped backwards in the process.

"Don't give me whiplash!" Taehyung whined and drew his head closer to the ravenette's upper back.

"Sorry baby," Jeongguk held Taehyung's legs tighter, cautious of his broken leg. "I don't want us being hit by their gun." Jeongguk flew up to the building next to the one they were attacking, and landed.

"W-wait-...why are we not...?" Taehyung asked as Jeongguk carefully slid him off his body, standing him on the concrete of the building. The blonde shifted most his weight into his good leg as he looked into Jeongguk's dragon eyes.

Jeongguk kneeled down in front of Taehyung, and gently gripped his hips.

"Ggukie?" Taehyung's doe eyes bore into Jeongguk's deep red eyes, raising his brows.