Jack Barakat's little sister

Requested: Yes (On Tumblr)

Smut: No

For: Anon

“Hey Y/N I’m going go carting with some of my good friends. Don’t do anything stupid!” your brother Jack called out as he left the house. “Whatever!” you called out to him.

You understood that you were his little sister but sometimes he treats you like a five but reality check, you’re 18 years old now. You started to wonder which “good friends” is he hanging out today. You decided to have a lazy day and just watch a movie.

Time definitely flew by because when you finished your third movie Jack came in. “Y/N! I’m home!”. You got up from the couch and hugged your brother. This was a habit ever since you were little kids. Just as you were about to leave you noticed he brought some friends over.

“Guys this is my little sister Y/N. Y/N this is Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton. They play in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer or 5SOS.”

“Um hi nice to meet you guys.”

They all went to the kitchen. You went back to the living room and flipped through the channels. Just then Ashton sat down on the couch with you. “Bored?” he asked. “Yeah…” He stood up holding his hand out for you, “Do you want to go for a walk?” You accepted his offer.

“Hey Jack!” Jack poked his head out from the kitchen. “Ashton and I are going for walk we wont be long though.”

“Alright. Hey Ashton take care of my sister okay? She’s a bit clumsy.” Ashton chuckled and you just groaned. “Is he always like this?” he asked. You two decided to just walk around the block where you live. “ALWAYS. Its quite annoying actually.”

“Is it that bad?” he said smiling.

“yeah like this morning when he left to hang out with you guys I’m assuming.. he was like ‘Don’t do anything stupid’. He treats me like I’m 5 years old or something”. “Maybe he doesn’t like the fact that his little sister is growing up too fast?” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

 Ashton decided to have some ice cream and asked for your order he continued to say that Jack’s just looking out for his sister.

“I’d probably do the same thing for my sister” he said. You found out that he had two younger siblings. He explained to you that sometimes he can get really protective over his sister especially if she was hanging out with boys.

You could definitely relate to her at some point. “Wow you and Jack are similar.”

“Its more of a big brother duty kind of thing.” You can see in his eyes that he loves his siblings and you find that adorable. You were about to opened the gate when Ashton spoke, “Y/N I like you.”

It was so quite around you that you were to drop a pin at the moment you’d hear it hitting the ground. You were in a state of shock. “W-what?” you turned to face him and looking deep into his eyes. “Y/N, I like you okay?” Now you were confused how can someone like him have a crush on you?

“Don’t joke around with me Ashton, we only met a few hours ago.” 

“That’s what you think. I’ve had this crush for a long time. Every time Jack would talk about you how he misses you sometimes when he’s not home. He would tell us about the sports you play and how he’s always supporting you during your games and he’s always there to watch your piano recitals. That’s when I asked if I could meet you but it had to take a while because I’m touring and all that and you’re just so amazing… Oh gosh I’m rambling. I’m really sorry. Forget get what I said it was stu-“ you decided to save this dork some time with a short kiss and gave him an assuring smile. He hugged you and didn’t care if your brother was gonna lecture you about this later on.

“Hey Ash. I know we just met but is there a possibility where we take things slow for now?”

“Of course” he kissed your forehead and you two entered your house.

Inbox me if you'd like to request an imagine. Comment and vote if you liked this. Follow me if you want more imagines :)