Letting it Go.

- Now -
We reached at his home. He sent my family to their house to get them taken of after that I deal with him at the living room. 
"I don't think so I can do it Wonho"
I affirmed him. This is not really working out.
"I love you and I love your beautiful family. Why are you being indenial?"
Wonho responded with tears rolling down his cheeks. He sounded so hurt with the decision I made. This is the first time seeing his cold self opened up to me.

It does not matter anyways

"For the love of god. Open your heart and your brain Wonho. I am a prostitute, you are a rich men spoiled with multi millionaire parents. You dated so many women before me. Sex partners or whatever. How does that makes me feel?We do not get along."
I said out of annoyance. He shake his head and gave a loud sigh.
"Why do you care what other think?"
At this point this boy is delusional. Or maybe I am?
"I don't want to talk anymore."
I have given up talking some sense into him at this point I just want to rest I think I am getting sick from the rain. I went inside the room went for a quick hot shower, changed my clothes and lay down on the guest room. I overthink about this whole thing. But I am tired my eyes slowly drifted to sleep until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my boobs. I woke up by the sudden movement when I see a familiar face. Its Wonho topless with his boxers.
Irritated I slapped him with my pillow as I ran towards the door before I could do that he grab my wrist and slam me against the wall. I look up to him with my brows furrowed. Who the hell he think he is.

"Wonho. Can you just leave me alone for tonight? Just for this once. I am tired playing your games."
I folded my arms. He did not reply. He came closer to my face and gave a small kiss on my forehead. Wonho push my hair behind my ears and whispered
"Anything for you baby. Just don't try to run away. I won't let you go this time. The next time I catch you, I will tear that ass up"
Wonho smirked smacked my ass and went out of the room. Before I can even process my thoughts, I rolled my eyes and slam myself on bed. Whatever Wonho, I am tired of your nonsense.

Questions and more questions popped in my head. I just realise I have been listening to my thoughts lately and just follow what I think is right. But the question is, is it really right? I dont know anymore right now I am so confuse with my own emotions and decisions.This thoughts keep me up at night as I twirl myself on the bed nonestop unable to close my eyes to sleep. My thoughts gets louder as I try to fall to sleep. After god knows how long I have twirl on the bed overthinking, I fell asleep.

Time shows 8:38am in the Morning, the birds are chirping outside and sun was hitting my skin. I looked outside the window and see gardeners at the front porch. I feel relieved for some reason not thinking about anything else.
My mind came back to reality when someone knocked the door. Who is it now. Oh it is just the helper delivering breakfast to me.
"How is Amelia and my mom doing?"
I asked while taking a sip from the cold brew tea.
"They are fine ma'am"
She quickly said before leaving the room. Minutes later Wonho came in the room half naked. I rolled my eyes and looked away. He sat on the bed staring at me endulging the breakfast with a wide smile on his face.
"What, is there something on my face?"
I asked.
"No. I just love seeing you eat. How are you? Did you get a good rest?" he inquire.
"I am ok." I replied again.
There was a long pause in between us. I could sense that he wants to start a conversation but not sure what to talk about.
"Have you made up your mind?"
He asked out of curiousity.
"I need more time please."
I replied him. Its true. I have no answer to give him now. Everything in my mind is all jumble up. He nodded as he caresses my cheeks.
"I just want to let you know whatever your decision is I respect it. But I love you so much. Even if we part ways, you will forever be in my heart."
his eyes was crystal clear. It looks like tears are going to fall anytime. With a sad smile he leave a deep kiss on my forehead and got up to leave the room. His words touched my heart and comfort me knowing that he genuinely wants to be with me. I pulled his arms and we got into a hug.
"I- I love you too. I am just scared Wonho. Everything is happening so quickly and I am scared you will make use of me and leave me and your parents hate me I-"
I said in between my sobbing. I was crying uncontrollably while ranting all of my thoughts to him. He smash his lips against mine as my tears were still rolling. I shut my eyes and let it happen. I am not sure what has gotten into me but this time I feel like I have been more accepting towards him. And that sense of burden inside me suddenly dissapear. I feel so much clearer after letting it go. I am more willing to be here with him. Whatever it is, if it is meant to be it will be.
My arms automatically wrapped around his neck as I gave him a french kiss. Our tongue collided and I could feel a buldge on my thigh. This time round I am taking charge. My hand trail down under his boxers as I stroke his member. He groaned as we made eye contact. I grind my body onto him as my opening hit his hard cock playfully teasing him.

"Naughty girl"
he smirked before trying to clasp my arms together. I manage to release myself from his grasp and whisper near his ears.
"I can be dominating too"
I hissed before kissing his earlobes and leaving hickeys all over his neck. My wet cunt was throbbing at this point. I remove my tong and slide his huge member in. In the lotus sex position with him seating at the edge of the bed I ride onto him like there was no tomorrow. I could feel him filling all my insides as I tighten. I moaned.
"Daddy~ fuck me daddy~"
My body was shaking with pleasure everything was moving very quickly. I thrusts myself back and forth with him inside of me as my tits bounce up and down. As I am off the edge he gave quick hard thrusts before we both reach climax. With few more slams we both came and I immediately lay on top of him.
"I will take that as Yes, you will be with me" He chuckled before hugging me and cuddling on the bed with both of our naked bodies beside each other. I giggled and before I knew it I was asleep.

A knock came at the door, a helper peek her head,
"Sir, your parents are downstairs"
Wonho groaned from the hear of it....
What happen next?

Next chapter stay tune 🤍