ask 12

Delirious: as it came into the window it was the sound of a crescendo. He came into her apartment he left the bloodstain on the carpet.

Steven: wait what?!

Delirious: she ran underneath the table he could see she was unable. So she ran into the bathroom she was struck down, it was her doom.

Spinel: oh my god!

Delirious: Annie are you ok so, Annie are you ok are you ok, Annie. Annie are you ok so, Annie are you ok, at you ok Annie!

Vanoss: are you drunk again?

Delirious: Annie are you ok will you tell us that your ok. He left the signs in the window  that
He stuck you-a crescendo Annie!

Cartoonz: I told him not to watch jontron!

Delirious: he came into your apartment  he left the blood stains on the carpet. Then you ran into the bathroom you were struck down it was your doom!

Jevil: this is too much chaos!

Delirious: Annie are you ok so, Annie are you ok are you ok Annie. Annie are you ok are you ok Annie are you ok. You've been hit by you've been hit by- a smooth criminal.

Steven: 911 we need help!

Delirious: so they came into the out way  it was a Sunday- what a black day. Mouth to mouth resuscitation  sounding heart beat, intimidations Annie are you ok so, Annie are you ok are you ok Annie. Annie are you ok well you tell us that you ok. There's a sign at the window that he struck you crescendo Annie. He came into your apartment and left the blood stains on the carpet. Then you ran into the bathroom you were struck down it was your doom. Annie are you ok? So, Annie are you ok are you ok Annie. You've been hit by- you've been struck by- a smooth criminal! Annie are you ok will you tell us that your ok! There was a sign at the window that struck you crescendo Annie. Then you ran in the bedroom you were struck down it was your doom Annie. Annie are you ok will you tell us that your ok there's a sign at the window that he struck you crescendo Annie. He came into your apartment left the blood stains on the carpet! Then you ran into the bedroom you were struck down it was your doom Annie.

Me: I am celebrating the 50th part of this and I wasn't thinking it would be filled with reads and votes but hey here we are! Keep it coming guys!