HC|Finding out his S/o smokes

(so kinda short, has some dominant kink. Sorry. Mentions of bdsm)

°Is he big mad?

°Oh yeah he is big mad

°you was just minding your own business sitting out side smoking a cigarette and boom it's smacked out of your hands and is rolling away from you. A foot suddenly stomps on it.

°and by the looks of the shoes on said feet. You could tell it was John

°lecture time?

°lecture time.

°"(y/n) what are you doing?" Said his dark and eerie voice. When he used that voice you knew you fucked up

°"well you know, having a cigarette like over 2 million people do." You said kind of sassily cause you was mad

°like big mad

°how dare he, you spent money on that. What a waste.

°he wasn't gentle when he grabbed you chin and forced you to look at him. But man it was a turn on.

°"what have I said about your attitude" he asked

°"not to use it on you" you replied timidly

°"why?" He asked

°"because you are superior than me and I need to be a good girl" you said smirking.

°"that is correct. Now why were you smoking? You know I despise it. And seeing the person I love do it is like a slap to the face so why"

°"Stress, anxiety, depression."

°"isn't that what I'm here for or is it because I'm not good enough"

°"You are perfect it's just i don't wanna bug you with my problems when you have enough as it is"

°cute kisses

°cuddles are a must

°john will take the day of to make sure his s/o gets whatever they need.

°he hates the thought of his s/o getting cancer from those death sticks. And he refused to let them smoke them.

°punishment? Oh yeah a whole lot of it too.

°chains and ropes are a must

°cuffs? Maybe.

°love making? For sure.