HighSchool AU

Whop! what's up

Welcome to my first One Shot book. Stay with me I'm new to this! Anyway I'm taking requests so idk comment what you want me to write. Okey I'm done you may read the book now.....

________________________________

Summery

Stephen, a transfer student with a weird obsession of knifes joins the class of shy and innocent Hosuh along with his green haired friend Daniel. Soon an unsuspected friendship blooms between the two, but could it become more?

________________________________________________________________________________

Today was supposed to be a normal day for high school student Hosuh Lee. As usual, he woke up to his alarm, took a shower, lazily put his silver like gray hair up into its accustomed bun, and left the house for school. Like normal, He met up with his best friend Daniel Lim at the schools front entrance and they headed to homeroom. They participated in typical conversation about weather and sorts until the teacher walked in to start the lesson. What was unusual about today involved the student that walked in after him. His clothing style was nothing surprising, he dressed normally wearing a simple black pullover and some slightly ripped blue jeans. What was extraordinary was his very distinct purple hair. Not only was his hair purple, but it was styled into a darker purple Mohawk. Hosuh wasn't judging him! Honestly he actually thought that the other male looked pretty hot... B-but he still wasn't judging.

The teacher stood in front of the white board and smiled at the boy next to him, who in reply glared back. The teacher laughed.

"Everyone" he began motioning towards the boy. "This is our new student Stephen, I hope that you will all treat him with respect and kindness"

"Don't expect anything in return" He joked rolling his eyes.

The class silently giggled to themselves as the teacher grew an irritated face. "Okey Stephen, then I hope you don't mind sitting next to Hosuh" He said pointing to said boy. "Maybe then you'll have a change of heart"

Stephens eye's followed where his finger was pointing until they stopped on Hosuh's own. Purple orbs met gray for mere seconds until the standing male smirked causing Hosuh to blush.

"Is that a bet?" he asked looking away.

"Only if it didn't cost my job" The teacher replied chuckling. "Now sit down"

"Jeez chill!" Stephen said walking over to the seat that he was earlier directed towards. He sat down in the chair on Hosuh left, opposite of Daniel who was on Hosuh's right.

"Okey class!" The teacher yelled startling Daniel who was busy closely observing the new student and his earlier interaction with Hosuh. "I forgot to plan a lesson so use this class as a study hall or whatever" He then sat down at his desk and went on his phone. Stephens eyes widened as he looked back in forth from the teacher and the class, who just casually went on with what he said.

"WHAT!" He screeched in a voice pitched higher then his own. He looked towards Hosuh, mouth agape. "So, betting was going to make him loose his job but this isn't!?" Hosuh just looked at the male and shrugged.

"Okey" he said sitting back in his chair. "Jus-Just woundering y'know" he said sarcastically.

Hosuh smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Hosuh"

"I know" the purple haired boy chuckled.

"O-Oh yeah..." Hosuh blushed looking anywhere but at the Stephen.

"I'm Daniel" the green haired boy on Hosuh's right suddenly spoke up, reaching his hand over said boys desk. "Call me Dan"

Stephen stared at Dan's hand with a disgusted look on his face. "Why is your hair Green?" he questioned.