Update

Alrighty,

HELLO TO MY 14 FOLLOWERS! Yeah hi. So Stephen left and the whole fandom is in shambles! I love Stephen with all of my heart. And I love Hosuh. And I love jay. And I love Dan too. Even though all of this is happening, I still do. However, we still haven't heard his side of the story (which I am totally looking forward to) so for now, this book of one shots will continue. But, I don't want to anger anyone by putting him in one of my fanfics. So I might just leave him out untill we hear his side. (Which really sucks I had so many prompts for some stosuh fics that involved Dan-) As for the very first chapter that I posted (which is actually a 2 shot hehehhe) I'm gonna leave it as a cliff hanger for now too. Stosuh is a ship that dosent have to apply to the DanPlan community if you don't want it to. I know that no matter what happens, I'll still love them.

On another note:

I cried for 2 days straight after hearing about this whole ordeal and although it may not seem like it, I'm devastated about Stephens leave from DanPlan. I feel like it won't be the same, but I will keep supporting it till the very end because them boys have gotten be through the hell hole that I call my life. I respect Stephens decision too and hope that he goes on with his life a little more happier with each passing day.

Last one I swear-

I'm going to post a little one shot (For réal this time) About Hosuh and Stephen getting snowed in so if you still enjoy the DanPlan.... fanfiction...peoples and story's... and stuff than you should stick around! thanks guys.
                            - Your introvert of an author :)