Chapter 3 bandits

Chapter 3 bandits
Ian's POV
I woke up in a seller as a attractive girl walked in with blond hair and green eyes walked in. I scoot back word maybe she's gonna use a tranquilizer. She walked forward "I'm not gonna shot you with a tranquilizer" she laughed. I was surprised how did she know that "because I'm a telepath" she reminded "so you can here my thoughts" I asked "yep and your on are zero ship we call are selves the zeroes" she responded "wait your a zero. you know those people kill right" I questioned "no they don't" she answered "yes they do I've seen it that's why my crew don't team up with them we just want peace between human's and EVO but Ryan and his team want to be superior" I explained. She looked intrigued "look Ian there not gonna let you out till you admit to join us" she reminded "wait you don't believe me there dangerous" I informed "I'll get it from them then" she stated walking out.

Anthony's POV
We followed the hover craft until it got a boarded by a ship that looked familiar "that's a rebellion ship" Mari informed. We ran after it until it stopped at place we behind a hill. I went into the face I always do before I make a plan "ok Mari you get in to the control room and get Meghan to Ian Joey go with them will find an exit" I planned. Mari through a portal on the roof the went trough it the others followed. Meghan went in through the window then Joey and Mari went trough a air vent.

Joey's POV
We popped out of the air vent and rebel droid approached us. They guarded the place Mari dodged there punches then flipped one and spin kick the other ones head off. She sat in front of the monitors "watch that door" she demanded and I did it. She started guiding Meghan and I thought about it. Mari is one of the strongest members and one of my best friends beside Meghan. Why did Mari make Anthony leader she's the one who found the subway and made the super computer that finds EVOS. She saved us from prime tech but she still made Anthony leader she is one of the most careful people on the planet. I know I used to be goofy and fun but now I'm one of the most serious people in the world was Mari always this serious. I turned around "hey Mari why didn't you make your self leader I mean your the one who found us" I asked "well it's mainly Anthony's personality leader" she responded.

Ian's POV
I was waiting for Justine to come back but instead some one else came. I couldn't see her but she walked into the light "grace" I mentioned "yep that's right you know I could just make you join us but I'm not it's your own free will kinda you side with us and you don't worry about being ashamed or don't and wheel drop you off right on top of the prime tech building your call" she told "I guess ill side with you" I mentioned. I wasn't really I know there coming. After she left the rebel droid feel to the ground a key card levitated and and it slid through the slot and I was broken out "hey it's me" Meghan's voice stated as Meghan appeared "let's go" she stated butting the window and climbed out the window we were pretty high up I was about to fall when a portal appeared and I jumped trough it Meghan followed and were with Joey and Mari. Then a helicopter was in the air and people came down they were prime tech. They got electrocuted and blasted Kalel and Felix were teleported in Kalel came in from the electrical circuit and Felix teleports bye flame. Anthony was soon there to we all got in positions as this guy with brown hair came down with his team shooting. The others knocked around me Joey and Mari then I got shot in the neck and knocked out.

Mari's POV
The guys were dropping like flys around me then Joey forced the gun out of his hand then he pulled out a pistol. I knocked out a few of his friend he was about to shoot Joey. I throw a portal behind him and tackled him through it. Then he raised the gun at me I high kicked it out of his hand. Then he punched I caught it and I put it behind his back "how about after we get out of here then we can go back to killing each other" I mentioned "nope" he answered elbowing me with the other then he punched I dodge it and grabbed his wrist and under his elbow and kicked calve and he fell to the ground. I put out my hand "truce" I asked "nope" he stated grabbing my hand and pulled me down. I was on the ground when I kicked his knee as hard as I can he feel. "I guess let's get to it before it gets dark" he demanded walking In front of me taking lead. I guess he chose the truce why can it be that I'm the only one that can help him.

A/N SO WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT WHAT I DID WITH MARI AND JOEY I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A MORE SERIOUS APPROACH ON THEM THERE YAH ALSO THE REBELLION IS MADE UP OF RYAN HIGA I JUSTINE DAILY GRACE AND JACK FILMS. DAILY GRACE'S POWER IS MIND MANIPULATION ITS BASICALLY MIND COMPULTION FOR ALL YOU TVD FANS BUT IF NOT BASICALLY WHAT EVER YOU SAY THE OTHER PERSON HAS TO DO JACKS FILMS ICE RYAN HIGA STILL UN AWARE YOU DISIDE GIVE ME A COMMENT OR IL MAKE IT UP BYE CHAPTER five.