5

You sat in science, and kept glancing at taka. This whole situation was awkward! You were pretty sure he liked you, but you didn't know how to bring it up.

You switched between looking at taka and looking at the clock. Since you couldn't focus, you decided to walk around in the halls to think. You stood up and walked out.

Takas POV

I noticed y/n get up and walk out. Dang it, this whole situation is so.. awkward! If only I was good at talking to girls. I noticed Leon get up and walk out too, he had a smirk on his face. He's definitely up to something. After a minute I get up and follow him.

Your POV
(Hey, if you're rereading this I rewrote this part. It felt weird)

I'm strolling through the hall when suddenly I'm pushed into an empty classroom. "What's happening..?" You looked up to see Leon, he had backed you up against a desk.

"I'm gonna be honest with you.. Taka is just not right for you. He's soo annoying! You should date a guy like.. me." He winked at you, and you tried to back up, but the desk was in the way.

"Get away from me! I'm not interested!" You screamed, and you could see him get mad. Leon  stepped back a bit, but when you tried to run he grabbed your arm.

"Y/n, just listen to me!"
Before he could finish, taka busted in and removed his hand from your arm. "GET. OUT." Taka growled, and Leon ran fast as lightning down the hall.

"Are you ok?" Taka hugged you. "I am now, thank you.." you two stood in a hug for a minute, then you pulled away and took a breath, collecting yourself.

"Let's get back to class, before we get scolded." You told taka with a giggle, and walked back to class holding his hand.

I guess the awkward phase was over.