Three

[Paris' outfit for the dance is at the very top

[Paris' outfit for the dance is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ꧂
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Right. I admit... I drank from a pornstar.

     PARIS TURNS to see who it is and saw a man probably in his early 20s with a dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a disturbingly scary aura. But Paris, being her usual self, is attracted to the mystery that this guy certainly holds and she wants to know who he is.

"Hello to you, too." Paris replied with slight confusion present in her voice. The man smirks when she replied, indicating that she's the type of girl that doesn't follow their parents' warning to not talk to strangers.

"Judging by the puzzled look on your face, you don't know who I am." The man said. Paris is captivated by the strong British accent that this man has and she suddenly remembers something from school earlier.

"You're that man, Klaus, aren't you?" Paris asked. An amused grin appears on his lips and a small chuckle leaves his lips after she puts all the pieces together.

"You really are quite a mystery solver." The man, Klaus, said. Paris can sense the terrifying aura that envelopes his entire being but she ignored it, not wanting to show any signs of weaknesses. Little did she know, that she's talking to the Original Hybrid himself.

"Yes, I am. But there is one mystery that I can't quite solve yet." Paris said as she narrows her eyes at the hybrid.

"What is it, love?"

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Well, I just want to know something."  Klaus said before he approaches the young lady.

Paris starts to back away step by step but Klaus grabs her by the arm and looks straight into her eyes. Before Paris could even defend herself, Klaus compels her.

"What's your relationship with Damon Salvatore?" he compels her. The young lady is getting confused and she decides to just yank her arm off of his grip and run away. But to her surprise, she did not do all of that and instead, she answers his question unknowingly.

"Acquaintances. We just met yesterday." she said. The brunette in internally confused but she can't help but just answer everything that Klaus wanted to know.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You're Klaus."

"Apart from that, do you know anything about me?"

"No."

Klaus pauses for a moment when he realizes that Paris is just a normal high schooler in Mystic Falls. She has no idea about the supernatural world whatsoever. Which makes her the perfect leverage against the Salvatore's and their friends considering that she is Meredith's sister and that Damon is quite fond of her.