The Halloween Party

It was a spooky evening in the Dan and Phil household. Every year, the two hosted a halloween party. And this year's was going to be better than ever!

The house was buzzing with chatter and energy from the guests all dressed in their scary outfits. People were becoming more and more alive with every drink but soon, they started to get bored.

From the corner of the room, a lilac-haired boy came stumbling through the small crowd of YouTubers and friends, latching onto his boyfriend. It was Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan.

"How about we all play truth or dare?" he suggested enthusiastically with a grin, "To lighten the mood!"

"Isn't that a little childish?" said Marcus Butler, rolling his eyes.

"Fine," Tyler replied with a sigh, "Let's spice things up a lil' bit! Every time you chicken out of a dare, you have to take an item of clothing off."

Troye grinned. Coleen smiled, "Yes, make it spiicyy."

"I'll go first!" Tyler beamed, turning immediately to Alfie Deyes, "Alfie, be straight with me, are you going to ever propose to Zoe? Cause y'all be going nowhere right now." Zoe blushed and hid her face.

"Don't answer that!" she gasped.

Instead of answering Tyler's simple question, Alfie removed his jacket and chucked it onto the floor. Tyler pouted.

"Caspar!" Alfie shouted across the room. The blond-haired boy whipped around to face Alfie.

"What?!" he answered back.

"Caspar, we're playing truth or dare, so... I dare you to make out with Joe!"

"Okay," Caspar shrugged, immediately grabbing his friend's face and smooching it. Joe pulled away - completely shocked - but you could totally tell that he loved it.

"Dan, I dare you to get tons of wasabi sauce and eat it," Caspar dared Dan.

"No! Caspar, I swore to myself that I would never put myself through that torture ever again!" Dan exclaimed. Caspar gestured to Dan and Dan got the hint. He removed his t-shirt, not noticing Phil's sudden blush at this action.

Dan was curious, so he turned back to Tyler.

"Tyler, you're quite gossipy, so tell us one thing that you've never told us before," Dan raised an eyebrow as he questioned Tyler. Tyler surveyed the room to see who was there and what secrets he could leak. Noticing the absence of Chris and PJ, Tyler knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Chris and PJ are dating," he exclaimed, "And not just casually, like properly properly dating!"

Dan laughed. He had always suspected this from his two friends - he was just surprised he didn't know before Tyler did.

Tyler, looked at Phil. Earlier Phil had shared a secret with him; that secret being that under that giraffe onesie, there was nothing else, just pure skin. So what could Tyler ask of Phil that Phil just wouldn't do? Something he wouldn't do, not in front of all these people... Hmm...

Ah yes, of course.

"Phil, I dare you to take a bite out of a giant block of cheese!"

Phil couldn't even bear the thought of taking a bite of the disgusting, rotting, processed, cow breast milk that is cheese. He had to remove his onesie.

With shaking hands, Phil slowly undid the zip down the front of his body. People were already gasping at his bare chest. Dan was trying not to drool at the sight. In an instant Phil dropped the onesie to the floor, and it fell around his ankles.

Everything was free now. People were shielding their eyes, others were weeping yet on the other hand, Dan, oh yes Dan, could not contain his excitement. He pounced upon Phil with a mighty roar (bear in mind, dan is also shirtless).

People began to flee the scene, but Dan and Phil were not aware of what was going on around them. They were enchanted by each other.

Troyler was intrigued by this sudden event, staring with confusion but also; interest. Meanwhile, an old lady who was reading fifty shades of grey and sitting in the corner of the room for some reason, was fascinated. It was almost as if her book was coming to life.

Things proceeded as you would expect them too. Once Dan and Phil were finished, Phan, Troyler and the old lady continued playing truth or dare without all those other people.

It was their best halloween party yet.

A/N

you didn't ask for another chapter, but here's another chapter

have fun with it