Episode 6 - Library

You weren't even suppose to be here in the first place. You were the employer of Riley and Hanuel but yet here you were returning books back for them.

You rolled your eyes, shaking your head as you dropped the bag of books to the librarian. She was a gingerly old lady who had a passion for reading things.

"(Y/N)?" 

You turned and found Mira and Zack standing there. A scene clicked into your head. They were here on their library date and you happen to catch them during their break. 

You tilt your head to the side, and found the same people who had barge into your little get together. You frowned, always getting caught during the time when they were about to fight. You were a natural pacifist but everyone around you seem to be into combat. 

"Let's leave, Zack!" Mira saw you and grabbed you by the arm.

"Ah~ what, are you leaving?" The red one snickered. 

"They are suckers." 

The rest of his gang began to laugh. You narrowed your eyes, and Zack trembled beside you and began to fix his hair but you could tell that he was holding back his anger. You really liked that about him, always so innocent with his love for Mira. 

You laughed at Zack's antics. They seem to notice you and Mira; the red one licking his lips when he came closer to you two. Zack barely managed to contain your anger when the red shirt bald guy touched Mira's breast. 

"NO!" Mira wrapped her arms around her chest. 

You somehow reacted faster than Zack and slapped the guy on his left cheek. He sneered and grabbed you on the arm where Gun had gripped you the night before. You winched, pushing Mira out of the way. 

You barely managed to escape before Zack finally snapped and punched the other boy, sending some of his tooth flying. 

His gang stared at Zack with shocked looks on their faces. Mira pulled you away from the scene, checking the hand print on your arm. 

"Was this from the guy? How did it form so fast?"

You shook your head, "Don't worry about it. It was from someone else."

"Mira." 

You both glance up. 

"I am sorry. I don't think I don't think I can keep our promise." 

Mira looked at Zack with a dazed expression. You smirked. She was definitely falling for him now. You brushed off your pants and sneaked out of the way. 

It wouldn't do them any good if you stayed any longer. You pulled down the sleeve of your uniform. It didn't hide the bruise on your arm but it did cover it enough to not set anyone's suspicion.

                                                                                                *-*

You passed by Jace's place. Entering the shop with a light step. Riley and Hanuel gave you pocket money for delivering their books. You met eyes with Jace. 

"What would you like, Miss (L/N)?" He asked. 

"You know me?" You nearly bit your tongue. Of course he knew you. You were a rich heiress. "Yeah. Hanuel wouldn't stop talking about you. What can I get for you?" 

"Any recommendations?" You asked. You weren't quite sure what you wanted and everything looked really good. 

"How about (F/D)?" 

You nodded your head. Getting your wallet out. He stopped you and winked, "On the house."
You thanked him, and scanning the area for a seat. 

"(F/N)!" You found Daniel waving you over. You spotted a tiny woman sitting in front of him. You came over to sit beside Daniel. "Ma'am. This is (F/N), she's also his friend." 

His mom stared at you and held your hand, "Aigoo, how can he be friends with such good looking people?" 

You smiled, squeezing the older lady's hand, "Because he's a sweetheart, Ma'am. The best friend I could ever ask for." 

She sobbed. Wiping her tears away. Jace placed down some drinks and food on your table.
Your phone buzzed. 

Riley: Dinner is ready. 

"Unfortunately, I have to leave." Daniel and his mother' sullen face almost made her stay. 

Daniel's mother nodded her head, "Yes. You must have other things to do. Don't let us keep you."

You hugged Daniel, his arms hovering in the air. His cheeks lightly dusted. You went over, squatting in front of Daniel's mother. 

"Thank you, ma'am." You squeeze her hands affectionately. This was truly as genuine as it could get. Everyone around you wasn't like Daniel. "You have raised him well." 

You didn't hear the rest of their conversation. You pinched yourself for being so dramatic but it was worth it. 

Daniel's mother deserved all the praise. 

She worked hard and deserved it. 

You would have to come visit her during Christmas. Give her a generous anonymous gift. 

______________________________
A/N:
Soon I will be doing other people's POV of the reader so you can catch a glimpse of what they think of her!