6

"hi, im looking for someone called lee minho?" hyunjin tapped his fingers against the table, while looking at the nurse.

the nurse replied, to hyunjin's dismay, "he's dead. when he arrived at the hospital, he was not breathing. defibrillator did nothing."

"can... i see him?" hyunjin's hands were shaking, and his legs were trembling. he was hoping the ambulance had arrived in time, but clearly not.

he was led to the room where minho was, laying there in the white sheets of the hospital. at the sight of minho, hyunjin broke down. he started crying, very hard.

minho looked like how hyunjin remembered him. hyunjin quickly reached out to minho, hugging him. he felt minho moving. hoping he was alive again, hyunjin pulled back, but no. his bones were now exposed, skin disintegrating. hyunjin gasped in horror, screaming for the nurse.

when hyunjin found a nurse, he pulled her towards minho's room, only to see that he caused the nurse's hand to disintegrate as well. with that, hyunjin ran out of the hospital, not stopping, and ran all the way back home.

after locking himself in his room, he hugged his knees.

"i didnt even get a chance to tell you i loved you." hyunjin weeped into his hands that were wiping the tears that kept falling down.

"i didnt mean to hurt you, heck i didnt even know i hurt you, physically. i'm sorry."

-,

poisonous- end