special!!

it was a year later. a year since hyunjin found out about his not very welcomed abilities.

he isolated himself from everyone. he stopped attending school. he saw himself as a monster.

no matter how much he tried to distract himself, it all failed. the one memory of him making minho's skin melt was enough to send him to tears.

now, it was the death anniversary of the cheerful boy named lee minho. the one that would always bring snacks for everyone in class, and never failed to make someones day. he was a real sunshine.

hyunjin had spent a whole year curled up in his room. he lived in his house, calling delivery for anything he needed.

so he called a taxi to get him to the graveyard he knew minho was buried six feet under.

quietly paying the fare, he got out of the car and carrying a small box, he walked to where the 'names starting with M' section was.

"minho," hyunjin started. he stared at the gravestone. "how are you? your birthday has passed. guess youre one year older now. hows heaven? im assuming you went there. you were such an angel."

"the police gave me your phone. they also sent a letter to me, saying that because i was the last one to text you, i would get the phone. that day when i found it in my mailbox, i unlocked it. you had a password, my picture was the background anf my birthday was the password, why?"

"i scrolled through a lot of your things, i hope you dont mind. and then i saw a document that was a letter for me."

"if you liked me. heck, you said you loved me. why didnt you say so? you're my best friend. youre my best bud. youre such a good person and you didnt deserve to die. didnt deserve to die by me."

wiping his tears, hyunjin flicked open the box, revealing a silver ring. "it was term break and i couldnt give this to you. i wanted to confess and give this to you to tell you that ill be with you forever."

"i really dont know what to do with this now. so here. have it. i couldnt give this to you while you were alive. im not making the same mistake. im not going to wait until you've disappeared."

hyunjin dug a hole, burying the box in the hole. it didnt reach minho, but it would, eventually, right?

-

this is a thank you for reading this book!
i felt like the end didnt feel like a proper end, so instead of doing the draft for chapter 9, have this!!1!

thank you SO MUCH for reading this book that i made in a day. have a good day/night!