Truth Or Dare Part 2

(A little Info abort it)
(This Chapter is NOT LONG
In this Chapter It's gonna be Sakura point Of Story ONLY!
I will Tell you!

(Chapter starts)
(I'm not that good at Do Lee but I will Try to)
(Shirley in it) (One of My friends)
(Sakura's Point Of The Story)

Me, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Kiba, Ino, Sasuke, Shirley, Shino, Lee, Chuji, Shikamaru and Naruto. Was with Me,
And as we made our way to My big Brother's house, we got closer as we got there Neji ring the doorbell.
It was Konan that was at the door
Infront of us.

"Hey Guys," Konan said with a smile on.

"Hey Konan," Ino said as we came inside, and When we came in to the Living Room there We saw the other
Akatsuki Members.
I saw My big Brother there, that's when He saw Me he stod up from his seat and came over to Me He gave Me a hug, I gave it back.

"It's good to See you Again Sakura," Hidan My Brother said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah it is also good to See you to,
I was worried about you. When you didn't show to Dad's Birthday 3 Days back. I said with a sad smile on.
Giving Hidan a hug and I was sure I saw Deidara looking at Us.

"You don't have to be fucking worried About Me, Sakura I can take care of Myself," My Brother said to Me.
"Yeah right I wonder why Dei-kun kept Looking at Me like that?" I thought as I sat down beside Him and Itachi.

Itachi put his arm around my Shoulder, but I just tog it of,
He did it Again and Again I tog it of my Shoulder.

I didn't know why but Deidara seemt happy that I tog it of Me evey time he
Kept trying to put his arm around my Shoulder.
"Itachi Cut it off!" I growed.

"Why? I seen the way you looks at Me Sakura?" Itachi said now getting a smirk on.

"um w-what are Y-You taking about Itachi How I look at You?" I asked Him.
"who do He think He is, when My Brother see Him he is gonna get Killed and that's for sure!" I thought.

"If you two are quite done with your Love chat we would Like to start on the Game," Sasori, Sasuke And Shirley said with all a smirk.
Itachi's smirk got big on his face now.
My face got red, I looks down so I didn't see Deidara looking at Me.

"Now let the Game Go," Kakuzu said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah I can't wait belive it!" Naruto said with a big smile.

(Now Let the Game Go)
(There are comming some Lemon Stoff in the Next Chapter.
Now YOU Know)
(The was the End of Chapter 2)